Just found a picture I took from October

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and sheeeiiiiiit my hair looked awesome...my hair looks fantastic some months or with some styles and then it could look bad for some months. Whats strange is 3 months before the pic was taken i was recovering from an accident in the hospital, didnt use minoxidil for prob around 3 weeks, had 2 blood transfusions, and was on intravenous antibiotics. Something must have triggered my hair to look awesome lol...It did not look as good before that nor did it a few months after when i shaved it.

my hair fluctuates like crazy in diff seasons which is why i try to ride out sheds...My face though, has been seeming to melt lately...what can i do about this problem?

oct1206editzj5.jpg

G

it's deceptive because there is some thinning behind my hairline as other pics have shown

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
My face has been smeared for some reason:

jayedityz7.jpg
You seem to be suffering from facial flesh eating as well. What do you do about it? I shower and look at my hands and there are my eyeballs....it ruins my day..then when i towel there are my lips on the towel. I know i shouldnt look at the towel but i cant stop and to seeing my lips on it just makes me so upset.

G

JayB said:
JayMan said:

jayedityz7.jpg
You seem to be suffering from facial flesh eating as well. What do you do about it? I shower and look at my hands and there are my eyeballs....it ruins my day..then when i towel there are my lips on the towel. I know i shouldnt look at the towel but i cant stop and to seeing my lips on it just makes me so upset.

f***, JayB, I saw two hairs today in the shower. I think they came from my head, although I cannot be sure. My day is fucked. I am human trash. Now I can't go outside for the day.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see any balding either. Is there anyone on this site who is actually a Norwood 4 or beyond? :p

G

blondeguy said:
I don't see any balding either. Is there anyone on this site who is actually a Norwood 4 or beyond? :p
\

this site really seems to attract people who have just started to lose their hair. then people regrow it and it looks like they were never balding.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

jayedityz7.jpg
your haircut is cool in this pic- u should keep it like that

its kinda like a fauxhawk

G

JayB said:
JayMan said:

jayedityz7.jpg

haha too late its short now. are you a diffuser? my hair looks fantastic most of the time dry, but when i wet it , eek. so i just stay away from it. i mean i still go swimming and stuff but i just towel my hair off really fast as soon as i get out.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayB said:
JayMan said:

jayedityz7.jpg

haha too late its short now. are you a diffuser? my hair looks fantastic most of the time dry, but when i wet it , eek. so i just stay away from it. i mean i still go swimming and stuff but i just towel my hair off really fast as soon as i get out.
my hair is wierd. i cant say im diffused, i was diagnosed with telogen effluvium back in the day so i was shedding hundreds of hairs from every part of my head.

But i do have a degree of hairloss otherwise it would have all grown back, but clearly thats not the case as evidenced by the vertex and sides never regaining their original density. as for my hairline, its still the same as it was 10 years ago which is a nw2, but its definately not as strong as it was

G

And I am the one who is being called a troll for posting about my hair loss..... :roll:

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
I would kill someone to have hair the quality of those two guys. Seriously.

Now I'm all depressed :(

G

Taugenichts said:
And I am the one who is being called a troll for posting about my hair loss..... :roll:

Hey German boy, kiddo.

Listen up.

I'm not the one making a new thread every other day in impact of hair loss crying about my hair. That's the difference. if i was doing that then you'd have a point. otherwise you don't, because my hair is irrelevant.

Now know your role and shut your mouth.

G

I don´t think you are in a position to tell me about my role or to shut up.....

G

Taugenichts said:
I don´t think you are in a position to tell me about my role or to shut up.....

No of course not. I can't make you shut up. But most people on this board are annoyed with your constant whining about your hair loss, which isn't even that bad.

G

JayMan said:
No of course not. I can't make you shut up. But most people on this board are annoyed with your constant whining about your hair loss, which isn't even that bad.

Maybe they should be smart enough to ignore my posts then. The subject of my threads usually says what they are about, so this shouldn´t be a problem.....

P.S.

Btw this is the impact of hairloss section, and all I am doing here is posting about the impact of hairloss on MY life....

G

UK1 said:
Is D.J Otzi still at number 1 Taug?

I have got no idea, I don´t listen to Charts music..... I prefer him over Take That though :lol: