Just found a picture I took from October

G

Taugenichts said:
JayMan said:
No of course not. I can't make you shut up. But most people on this board are annoyed with your constant whining about your hair loss, which isn't even that bad.

Maybe they should be smart enough to ignore my posts then. The subject of my threads usually says what they are about, so this shouldn´t be a problem.....

P.S.

Btw this is the impact of hairloss section, and all I am doing here is posting about the impact of hairloss on MY life....

there tauge got a point though. he posts in the impact of hairloss section and so i think you dont have a point in criticizing him. but a bit its nerving none the less.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com has really gone to the dogs, it seems to consist mainly of Turks bugging hell out of each other.

Jayman accuses Taugenichts of posting too much & being a troll, yet Jayman has over 6000 posts and Taugenichts much less than half of that.

Others accuse Taugenichts of of having no hair loss or hiding the true extent of his hair loss, yet Jayman can post his NW1 pics endlessly just to sicken us all and no-one says a word.

The truth is we're all becoming trolls at the behest of a few NW1's who are making a fool of the board.

f*** this place.

Slan,

tchehov

G

tchehov said:
HairLossTalk.com has really gone to the dogs, it seems to consist mainly of Turks bugging hell out of each other.

Jayman accuses Taugenichts of posting too much & being a troll, yet Jayman has over 6000 posts and Taugenichts much less than half of that.

Others accuse Taugenichts of of having no hair loss or hiding the true extent of his hair loss, yet Jayman can post his NW1 pics endlessly just to sicken us all and no-one says a word.

The truth is we're all becoming trolls at the behest of a few NW1's who are making a fool of the board.

f*** this place.

Slan,

tchehov

jayman told me that his hair looks in real like in the photo. and i believe him.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
tchehov said:

f*** this place.

Slan,

tchehov

WEll, jayman has show the tru extent of his hair loss when he first got on these forums...BUT...now it seems as though he only shows his hair when its at its best (i.e. not wet or spiked)...

G

JayMan said:
My face has been smeared for some reason:

jayedityz7.jpg

jayman, your chin is not even. you should get surgery for it! :wink:

Knendell

Established Member
Reaction score
blondeguy said:
I don't see any balding either. Is there anyone on this site who is actually a Norwood 4 or beyond? :p

I think because it is most tramatic the earlier you get it. I often thought of a NW3 and above section too. That way we can see what the meds do to help people in advanced stage hairloss. I am kinda sick of seeing NW2 people counting hair on their temples too...

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what naggers on this board should realize everytime they complain on this forum is that they are worse off than the previous post. And that previous post, they were worse off than the post before that.

What im getting at is, the minute you post something crying, youll look back months from now or however long it was, and wonder what the hell u were thinking since you looked even better then.

All taugh is doing is putting his life on hold. When he first registered for this site, his hair was probably a lot better than it was now. he prob wishes he could have THAT hair again and look at all the time he wasted when he had THAT hair.

Hes doing the same thing over and over rather than enjoying the time he actually has with his hair. Too bad for him, hell look back and want to kill himself even more than he does now for wasting such valuable time.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
tchehov said:

f*** this place.

Slan,

tchehov

WEll, jayman has show the tru extent of his hair loss when he first got on these forums...BUT...now it seems as though he only shows his hair when its at its best (i.e. not wet or spiked)...

my hair is wet and spiked in the success story pics. what are you talking about>?

that's wet and spiked man. i'm not hiding anything.

G

tchehov said:

touching, really. I NEVER said Taug posted too much. EVER. Show me where I said that and I'll eat my words. I said he posts too much about the supposedly shitty state of his hair when it's not shitty at all.

And I posted two pics of my haircut, yes, but the other pics I posted in a thread that JayB started, which I had no problem with.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
tchehov said:

f*** this place.

Slan,

tchehov

my hair is wet and spiked in the success story pics. what are you talking about>?

HAHAHA NICE spongebob squarepants shower holder things. LOL
Isnt that what John Candy sold in Planes, Trains, And Automobiles? Those things that hold up a shower curtain?

lol you. are. GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY i say!

G

JayB said:
JayMan said:
tchehov said:

f*** this place.

Slan,

tchehov

HAHAHA NICE spongebob squarepants shower holder things. LOL
Isnt that what John Candy sold in Planes, Trains, And Automobiles? Those things that hold up a shower curtain?

lol you. are. GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY i say!

haha i love that movie.

and theyre my brother's that he got when he was like 12. thats my family's house.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:

no..not like that...an overhead shot wet..like the picture you sent to dr. armani.

G

JayMan said:

no..not like that...an overhead shot wet..like the picture you sent to dr. armani.

ah ok. i will get on that i know i promised you guys one. believe me im not hiding anything. remind me next wednesday if i haven't posted it by then. it will look different though since my hair is shorter now.,

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:

ah ok. i will get on that i know i promised you guys one. believe me im not hiding anything. remind me next wednesday if i haven't posted it by then. it will look different though since my hair is shorter now.,

Thanks buddy!!...yah like if you just get out of the shower, spiked hair, under light over head...just like the armani pic....

Im not trying to call you out or anything....I just want to compare...itll help make my dutasteride decision easier... :lol:

G

JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":a9aa3]
JayMan said:

Thanks buddy!!...yah like if you just get out of the shower, spiked hair, under light over head...just like the armani pic....

Im not trying to call you out or anything....I just want to compare...itll help make my dutasteride decision easier... :lol:[/quote:a9aa3]

you know the armani pic was dry hair right? and i deliberately clumped the hairs together to show the balding area

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JayMan said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":463ab]
JayMan said:

Im not trying to call you out or anything....I just want to compare...itll help make my dutasteride decision easier... :lol:

you know the armani pic was dry hair right? and i deliberately clumped the hairs together to show the balding area[/quote:463ab]

well do it again and post it up...;) and maybe some overhead shots with your hair spiked too if you dont mind ;)

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
My face has been smeared for some reason:

jayedityz7.jpg

hmm jayman.. are you sure youre american ? you look alot like 1 of my army buddies .. :shock: