Just thought I'd say it again...

G

roki said:
Taugenichts said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
baldies? what are you talkin about...you said dutasteride COMPLETELY STOPPED your loss.

Yeah, but he is still a NW3 something. How can one live with that? Seriously, once the damage is done your life is basically over....
if i was a NW3 i'd probably hardly ever leave my house , Seriously!

sh*t, if I was an Norwood 1.2 I'd probably wear a hat and dump a whole can of Toppik on my head. And then I'd wear the hat anyway.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
roki said:
Taugenichts said:
baldies? what are you talkin about...you said dutasteride COMPLETELY STOPPED your loss.

Yeah, but he is still a NW3 something. How can one live with that? Seriously, once the damage is done your life is basically over....

$#iT, if I was an Norwood 1.2 I'd probably wear a hat and dump a whole can of Toppik on my head. And then I'd wear the hat anyway.
a real NW2 like in the chart without thinning(unlike your idea of a nw2)is totally ok ,bu a NW3 on the other hand...,i wouldnt be wearing a hat but im sure i wouldnt go out much and use alot of topic , poor WoW

G

roki said:
JayMan said:
roki said:
Taugenichts said:

$#iT, if I was an Norwood 1.2 I'd probably wear a hat and dump a whole can of Toppik on my head. And then I'd wear the hat anyway.
a real NW2 like in the chart without thinning(unlike your idea of a nw2)is totally ok ,bu a NW3 on the other hand...,i wouldnt be wearing a hat but im sure i wouldnt go out much and use alot of topic , poor WoW

Yeah he has been afflicted with a terrible disease and should probably consider suicide. :roll:

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Seriously, once the damage is done your life is basically over....

LOL. I used to say that...

The damage is done yes. No one can deny it. But we have to adapt. If dont we'll be forced to it...

G

seriously, you can live with baldness. its not the best thing there is in the world and how i think a cosmetic disadvantage , but you can live with it.

so anyone else wants to kill himself?

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Nothing personal, but what a load of bullshit.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blondeguy said:
Taugenichts said:

Nothing personal, but what a load of bullshit.

Yea you are so negative that it can be pretty pathetic sometimes Taug..