Karl Urban: Case Study In "shaving Head And Growing A Beard"

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just saw Thor 3 and I was struck by Karl Urban's appearance. He's not actually bald, but is for this role.

From this:
MV5BMTU2Njg3MDgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgyNTA4Mg@@._V1_UY1200_CR108,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

To this:
1509304717519.jpg

And that's one of the top most handsome men in the world who gets paid to be good looking for a living.

The "shave your head and grow a beard" is most definitely not a solution for everyone...

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There has never, EVER been a case of someone looking better without hair. Can you still look good despite having no hair? Possibly. But you will always look better with a Norwood 3 or below hairline. Bruce Willis, The Rock, Jason Statham... they all look decent, but all looked far better while they were still fullheads.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL but come on man calm down. There are lots of treatments out there. I posted this with an intention of it being in good fun. Get on something effective and you'll feel better.

u wat lol

he is slick nw7

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL but come on man calm down. There are lots of treatments out there. I posted this with an intention of it being in good fun. Get on something effective and you'll feel better.
even if i took the whole pharmacy i doubt it would be enough, i've been bald for years

anyways i havent even seen any pics of success from those unofficial things you take, like not one

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
huge difference
psychologically yea lol. the idea of being norwood 7 vs 6 actually still bothers me, gotta take what i can get lol

anyways it DOES make a big difference as far as hair transplants

FQDq2we.gif

the sides of my horseshoe of hair are high up my forehead, in norwood 7 they are same level as eyebrows

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't conceive of how much easier life would be looking like this:

Zinedine-Zidane-661695.jpg

zinedine-zidane-2.jpg

[That's French soccer legend Zinedine Zidane]