Karl Urban: Case Study In "shaving Head And Growing A Beard"

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
even if i took the whole pharmacy i doubt it would be enough, i've been bald for years

anyways i havent even seen any pics of success from those unofficial things you take, like not one

Hahaha. Well I'm still almost certainly the only person on the planet who's used the most important unofficial thing I'm using for hair specifically. And sorry but I'll never post pictures for personal reasons, ie. privacy/paranoia.

But how do you explain a case like this?

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/aggressive-regemin-recovery-from-norwood-6-5.108177/

You will never truly know it's over until you really try.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha. Well I'm still almost certainly the only person on the planet who's used the most important unofficial thing I'm using for hair specifically. And sorry but I'll never post pictures for personal reasons, ie. privacy/paranoia.

But how do you explain a case like this?

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/aggressive-regemin-recovery-from-norwood-6-5.108177/

You will never truly know it's over until you really try.
lol wut. he/she was on dutasteride, minoxidil AND trans treatments. everyone here already knows trans stuff is the only non big 3 drug that actually regrows/does something significant

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol wut. he/she was on dutasteride, minoxidil AND trans treatments. everyone here already knows trans stuff is the only non big 3 drug that actually regrows/does something significant

Having taken cypro 100 mg a day, spironolactone 200 mg a day, and now being on topical darolutamide, I disagree. Darolutamide is incredibly stronger than cypro or spironolactone with similar mechanism of action (androgen receptor antagonism) according to the research available. But agreed there are no published studies on its use in hair, there is no long term safety data, I'm not posting pictures even if I get back to NW0, I'm not recommending anyone else use it, etc.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having taken cypro 100 mg a day, spironolactone 200 mg a day, and now being on topical darolutamide, I disagree. Darolutamide is incredibly stronger than cypro or spironolactone with similar mechanism of action (androgen receptor antagonism) according to the research available. But agreed there are no published studies on its use in hair, there is no long term safety data, I'm not posting pictures even if I get back to NW0, I'm not recommending anyone else use it, etc.
f*** that lol

and yea that trans persons hair growth was super charged, they were not only on trans treatments, one of the strongest ones out there, but dutasteride and minoxidil as well. all these "cases" of growth from non-big 3 treatments involve big 3 treatments as well . . . .