karpov's Story - (Age 25, success and side effects from finasteride)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I think psycological affect might be playing a big role in your case.

evildude

Established Member
Reaction score
karpov said:
The reason I'm taking 0'5mg Propecia it's cause it has almost same effect than 1mg, so I save money and probably avoid potential sides(*).

what makes you think that? finasteride has a relative flat dose response. meaning, your dht levels will be almost identical on 0,5mg and 1mg. if you get side effects on 1mg, you'll probably get them on 0,5mg. if you don't, you're either very lucky, fooling yourself or it was psychosomatic to begin with.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
evildude said:
karpov said:
The reason I'm taking 0'5mg Propecia it's cause it has almost same effect than 1mg, so I save money and probably avoid potential sides(*).

what makes you think that? finasteride has a relative flat dose response. meaning, your dht levels will be almost identical on 0,5mg and 1mg. if you get side effects on 1mg, you'll probably get them on 0,5mg. if you don't, you're either very lucky, fooling yourself or it was psychosomatic to begin with.

Exactly my point, dont keep reminding yourself you are taking it.

Just pop a pill and forget about this male pattern baldness sh*t.

karpov

Reaction score
As I have read few times... maybe there wouldn't be so many people suffering side effects from Propecia if there weren't so many people reading about "potential" sides. I agree with you: psychological plays a very important role. So... let's kick it with 1mg!!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I had many sides and they gradually went away...My semen isn't watery no more and my energy level has gone back to normal.

I am still horny as hell.