KGF Serum

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
I used to think that the KGF was helping things, but like I said, the molecular weight thing led to me discontinuing it. Can't really say much about the other ingredients you suspect as I never really gave the hair serum a chance. I remember Hannah (owner of Skinactives) being questioned on KGF's weight and she said something about there being receptors in the skin that transport the KGF to the follicles, haha. She referenced some newsletter she put out to corroborate her claim but I was never able to locate said newsletter. She likes to lock threads and suppress discussions that raise doubts about KGF.

Me personally, I'm highly tempted to try some superficial subcutaneous injections of KGF. I've only seen injections in animal models demonstrating hair growth, none of topical applications or whatever.

I can't seem to recall Dermarolling before applying my DIY KGF concoctions though I'm not sure it'd do any good. I've searched high and low for nano-delivered KGF but never really found anything.

cos4me

Reaction score
I am replying to an old message as I just saw this.
I purchase my Sea Kelp bioferment from Formulator Sample Shop
they are the real manufacturers and if you look at their price they are a lot lower than any other retailer. I used shipping code 6566 and received free shipping to NZ

its formulatorsampleshop.com