Kill almost every side effect of dutasteride/finasteride

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Letrozole

With the amount of questions I'm getting on other products to get rid of gyno, how to cycle anti-E products etc. I figured I'd post again.

If you choose to run Rebound Reloaded, there are so many ways to run it that it would take me a day to write it all down. My advice is just take 3 pills/day for 3 weeks, then taper down. 2 pills/week, 1 pill/week, 1 pill EOD, done.

An alternative (more expensive) is to run Letrozole. Letrozole is pretty expensive but I will post the dosing info here.

Day 1: 0.50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.00mg Letro
Day 3: 1.50mg Letro
Day 4: 2.00mg Letro
Day 5: 2.50mg Letro**

**Stay at this dosage till you feel that the gyno has gone away. You must stay on Letro an extra week after you think your gyno is gone to ensure you killed all traces of it.

After you kill all the gyno, you need to taper down the Letro. Run the cycle opposite of ramping up except add a day of 0.25mg. On your last day of 0.25mg Letro, start taking 20mg/day of Nolvadex for 1 week, then 10mg/day of Nolvadex for another week.

At this point, you can either stop taking Nolva or do 10mg EOD for a week to be doubly sure you won't get estrogen rebound.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where to buy the items I talk about

I've also gotten the question, "Where do I buy ______"

It's easy to find most of the items I have mentioned. Usually Nolvadex, Aromasin, Raloxifene, Letrozole etc require prescriptions (in the USA). It is possible to acquire them without a prescription. All you need to do is google "Nolvadex, Letrozole etc no prescription" for a list of sites.

Many of the sites will say, "For research purposes only". Don't worry, that's what you're using it for, right? wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean. :D Some Monty Python for ya.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even more information.

For everyone that think they have gyno. Are you sure it's actual gyno?

With gyno, you will have a hard lump under your nipple. Actual gyno can have symptoms of nipple pain and/or possible nipple discharge. Though, sometimes, just the lump is all that's there.

Then there's psuedo gyno. Psuedo gyno is just fat deposits in the chest on men (yes, men store fat in their chest). Sometimes, fat deposits give the illusion of gyno (puffy nipples etc). The only way to get rid of psuedo gyno is to lose weight.

Good indicators if you don't have nipple pain/discharge. Have you gained weight in the last year or two? If the answer is yes, it's possible you have psuedo gyno.

There are fat loss topicals that are effective in ridding excess fat stores from the chest. One such topical is called Yohimburn. You place this topical on your chest which releases fat stores in the area to be burned. When estrogen is increased, the number of Alpha-2 receptors are increased, and your body stops releasing fat stores to burn. Yohimburn blocks A-2 receptors...Which releases fat stores.

See http://www.yohimburn.com/faq.htm for a description of how yohimburn does what it does.

Your best bet is to use Yohimburn in combo with cardio and some sort of diet.

If you are still not sure, go see a doctor.

Confused

Reaction score
Harie said:
Confused said:
Came across this post. So everyone here knows. The supplement Rebound XT causes hair loss if you are genetically predisposed to it. I am 100% sure of this.

And how are you 100% sure of it? As long as you inhibit DHT, your hair loss won't increase while on Rebound. Even if it did, which is worse? b**** tits, or hair loss?

Its the supplement that jump started my hair loss and many others. Check out posts on bodybuilding.com. And this or any other sup your taking to combat gyno will not reduce puffy nipples, it will only break down the hardness you feel behind the nipple. Trust me on what I'm saying DO NOT take rebound XT if you are worried about hair loss or for puffy nips.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Confused said:
Its the supplement that jump started my hair loss and many others. Check out posts on bodybuilding.com. And this or any other sup your taking to combat gyno will not reduce puffy nipples, it will only break down the hardness you feel behind the nipple. Trust me on what I'm saying DO NOT take rebound XT if you are worried about hair loss or for puffy nips.

So all of the studies on AI's are fake then? There have been so many studies on Nolva, Raloxifene, AI's etc that show they do in fact either lessen gyno, or get rid of it completely.

As for Rebound - if people that are susceptible to hair loss can run cycle after cycle of steroids and be fine so long as they're on finasteride/dutasteride, what makes you think that something mild in comparison will cause anyone to lose hair? Maybe, maybe, if you aren't on finasteride/dutasteride, then yes, you could lose your hair faster.

Rebound XT/Reloaded has many user reports of decreasing and/or completely killing gyno. Granted, there are also reports of people getting gyno from it...But they are usually the ones that didn't taper off of it and got an estrogen spike. Summed up - if you're smart about it, Rebound will not mess you up at all.

1750 ran Rebound Reloaded for 6 weeks and he didn't say his hair fell out. I'm currently running it (not for gyno though) and my hair is just fine too. Like I said, if dutasteride/finasteride protects people's hair that are on real steroids, Rebound is nothing compared to that.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
Have you found any of these herbs/drugs to cause your DHT to rise and hair loss to start up again? That wouldn't suprise me. Also, are there any other new side effects you've noticed from starting any of these treatments?

Confused

Reaction score
Harie said:
Confused said:

So all of the studies on AI's are fake then? There have been so many studies on Nolva, Raloxifene, AI's etc that show they do in fact either lessen gyno, or get rid of it completely.

As for Rebound - if people that are susceptible to hair loss can run cycle after cycle of steroids and be fine so long as they're on finasteride/dutasteride, what makes you think that something mild in comparison will cause anyone to lose hair? Maybe, maybe, if you aren't on finasteride/dutasteride, then yes, you could lose your hair faster.

Rebound XT/Reloaded has many user reports of decreasing and/or completely killing gyno. Granted, there are also reports of people getting gyno from it...But they are usually the ones that didn't taper off of it and got an estrogen spike. Summed up - if you're smart about it, Rebound will not mess you up at all.

1750 ran Rebound Reloaded for 6 weeks and he didn't say his hair fell out. I'm currently running it (not for gyno though) and my hair is just fine too. Like I said, if dutasteride/finasteride protects people's hair that are on real steroids, Rebound is nothing compared to that.

Rebound XT is by no means weak. I gained 20 pounds while on a Atkins type diet and more than doubled my squatting weight. I have cut in the past like this without it, lost a ton of weight and was much weaker.

To be fair I did not taper off properly. I was one of the unlucky people that got a bad batch and used that to taper off.

If you are on finasteride/dutasteride and take rebound I would say you would have the same effects as you would taking Test or any other steroid that raises testosterone. It sounds risky to me, but if you feel you must and other people have tried this and didn't lose hair, god speed.

But it will not reduce any nipple puffiness unless there is hard mass directly behind it that you can feel. It there is space between the hardness and your nipple that space will still be there when and if you remedy the gyno.

Felk

Reaction score
Harie said:
Bloated feeling could just be water retention. How much water do you drink every day?

Have the abdominal pains just started? If so, what did you change in your life/diet etc that you think brought them on?

Other off the top of my head thoughts. Acid Reflux, indigestion, dehydration, constipation, ulcer.

No, the abdominal pains only ever occur when I take finasteride, and sometimes dutasteride. They started day 1 when i took it, and I thought i'd get used to them but they got worse, along with breast pain (gyno, which i didnt realise at the time, since it's very hard to identify where the pain is coming form, i thought it was my heart)

They stopped when i switched to dutasteride once a week initially, but came back, and the nipples started looking a bit gyno-ish at times, when i was leaning down, etc. dutasteride once a week seems to be better on the whole, and i rarely get the pains, but I fear it's worse for gyno, and the nipples look like they're heading that way slowly.

I might post this on a gyno forum and see what they think about it, it might be signs of increased estrogen or something.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Felk - Do you have a hard lump under your nipple when you press into it?

If not, it's probably just fat gain from increased estrogen. dutasteride increases test which increases estrogen. Estrogen likes breast tissue to deposit fat, since you have a lot of A-2 receptors there (even more with increased estrogen).

Stomach pains - it could just be that finasteride and dutasteride are something that your stomach lining just doesn't like. Maybe one of the fillers, or the actual meds themselves. Have you tried taking dutasteride/finasteride with something like Tums or Rolaids?

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Now for the bad part - any supp that increases testosterone could also lead to more conversion into DHT...Which could accelerate your male pattern baldness.

Hey Harie, great post.

I was curious about this testosterone influence too. Can you go back over the original list you mentioned and clarify which ones wont potential screw up our anti-hair loss efforts (for instance HGW might be a problem for reason above). Also; i'd like to know which ones on your list have absolutely no potential side effects when taken in correct dosages. Thank you very much!

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ouroboros said:
I was curious about this testosterone influence too. Can you go back over the original list you mentioned and clarify which ones wont potential screw up our anti-hair loss efforts (for instance HGW might be a problem for reason above). Also; i'd like to know which ones on your list have absolutely no potential side effects when taken in correct dosages. Thank you very much!

There is no such thing as a supplement/drug with no side effects. Everything has the potential to give anyone sides if they're prone to them. It all depends on your body. What gives me no sides may be the worst thing you've ever taken as far as sides and vice-versa

As long as you're on finasteride or dutasteride, pretty much anything I listed should have no impact on your hair. If dutasteride can protect people prone to male pattern baldness while they're on a steroid cycle, it surely can protect against male pattern baldness in someone that's taking HGW...Which is about a zillion times more mild as far as test increase.

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not on dutasteride or finasteride. You can view my regimen there; and you can see i am going for a natural, side-free approach. You may disagree with my approach, but I am actually seeing some positive results. That being said; I'm still curious about the herbs you mentioned because those hair effects pills have things like Saw palmetto and Pygeum in them (I know I know, i'll probably ditch them soon), that may have a negative willy effect.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HGW, zinc, maca root, mucuna pruriens, all have the potential to increase test levels. The AI's/Rebound will increase your test levels...Whether or not this will effect your hair, I don't know. It all depends on your body.

The only way you'll know if anything I've listed in this thread will give you sides is to try them.

Personally, I've tried the following
Mucuna pruriens
Arginine
Maca Root
Selegiline
Zinc (ZMA)
Arimidex
Chasteberry
Tribulus

Of them all, A-dex, Tribulus, Maca Root, Arginine & Selegiline had the most impact on my libido & stamina. I also really liked ZMA, but only because it made me sleep like a friggin rock.

Maca Root & Arginine are great to take about 30 min before sex because they both work quickly. The rest take some time (take them for days and days) to have any effect on your body...but once they kick in - wow!

I thought Mucuna & Chasteberry were a waste of $$. I also tried HGW a long, long time ago, but it was stacked with a lot of other things in a pill...So I can't really for sure comment on it's effectiveness.

Once my Selegiline is gone, I'm going to try some Cabaser since it has less potential bad drug interactions. Selegiline has a list a mile long of drugs/supps you should avoid when taking it.

Oh, I also ran 6 weeks of Rebound Reloaded and hated it. I still think it's a good supp, just not for me. I've read a ton of logs where users reported gyno symptons going away, or decreasing a lot. For some reason, Rebound just disagreed with me.

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmm i see;

So then from what you just said; Arginine is the only one of them that is effective and does not alter test levels? Does it have any other sides when taken at proper dosage?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ouroboros said:
Hmm i see;

So then from what you just said; Arginine is the only one of them that is effective and does not alter test levels? Does it have any other sides when taken at proper dosage?

If anything, it has the potential to decrease your test levels. Arginine increases prolactin, which can decrease test levels.

The way Arginine works is by converting into Nitric oxide, which relaxes blood vesseles and promotes increased circulation. The combination helps achieve and maintain an erection. It's also been shown in some studies to increase HGH...Though massive amts (15 - 30g/day) were needed to do that.

If I were you, I'd take chasteberry or mucuna pruriens to offset the increased prolactin caused by Arginine.

Taken from http://www.healthtouch.com
Side Effects:

Stop taking your medicine right away and talk to your doctor if you have any of the following side effects. Your medicine may be causing these symptoms which may mean you are allergic to it.

Breathing problems or tightness in your throat or chest
Chest pain
Skin hives, rash, or itchy or swollen skin
Other Possible Side Effects: You may have the following side effects, but this medicine may also cause other side effects. Tell your doctor if you have side effects that you think are caused by this medicine.

Taking Arginine may increase the amount of Herpes simplex (cold sores) outbreaks (7)
Large doses of Arginine can cause diarrhea (7)
Nausea (feeling sick to your stomach), bloating, stomach cramps, and throwing up have been reported (12)
You may experience low blood pressure (13)
Headache and numbness have been reported (10)
You may experience swelling in your legs (14)

Ouroboros

Established Member
Reaction score
Arginine sounds like its doing good stuff? Why do i want to "counteract" it with chasteberry and such? Also, I've read that chasteberry can actually accelerate male pattern baldness if taken in the incorrect dosage

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ouroboros said:
Arginine sounds like its doing good stuff? Why do i want to "counteract" it with chasteberry and such? Also, I've read that chasteberry can actually accelerate male pattern baldness if taken in the incorrect dosage

High prolactin is not a good thing. Can cause gyno, limp dick, lactation and a few others. Besides, why do you want to lower your test levels?

I have not heard anything about chasteberry increaseing male pattern baldness. Immortal Hair at Regrowth.com even recommends it as one of his semi-primary ingredients in his regimen.

JonA

Reaction score
IVE read a study, where they have found more NO levels in infertile men than fertile. This is why i stopped using arginine.. :( as my semen looks watery even after quiting this finpecia :( I hope i get better with my erections over time,, but i do feel its also affected my sperm count which worries me greatly as i still am young and yet to have kids.

Established Member
Reaction score
so it seems rebound reloaded is discontinued...

what's the new anti-estrogen and testosterone booster? Estrodex?
Attack by KiloSports?

Should there be a ramp down as per rebound reloaded?

amsch

Reaction score
sry for pushing this thread, but i guess its pretty important for me..

some weeks ago i started to notice my breast growing, seems like an early stage of gyno... Didnt surprise me really because my estrogen lvl was pretty high (viewtopic.php?t=44061).

Thats why i thought about getting some Arimidex, which seems to work fine for this problem...but im afraid that almost no Doctor is gonna prescribe me this, right? =/