laugh it up

barcafan

Reaction score
IBM's problem is his crippling social retardation. Get sloshed, go to a club and pull the first broad you see. Problem solved.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
Call them fat, call them ugly, point out their little tits... At that point the gloves are definitely off. There are things women don't want to hear. Say them.
You said you slept with both in the last month, so you've lost that much hair recently?
my god thats so true, "you have a big nose Alex( thats me:) ) "yeah well, yuor a fat wh***" *she runs away crying*

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
ghg said:
It's funny how women today (and maybe in the past too, I don't know) think that they're all some kinda gods precious gifts or something. I know many fat chicks who aren't even very good looking who act like they're miles above a regular guy. I see dozens of insecure, shy looking guys in the clubs but not many women who are like that.

trust me...if anything the fat chicks are likely to be more ruthless....obviously a lot of the good looking stuck up ones will be like that too...but it mainly boils down to how comfortable the girl is with herself. Insecure girls (obviously most fat girls are such...) feel bad about themselves so they spread their misery to others. My group of girl friends had this new roomate this year who was fat and ugly..and one of the most stuck up obnoxious people I'd ever met...she would criticize girls for being too skinny!

If anything its a girl like that who would want the perfect boyfriend....as "proof" that she can be desired by good looking guys and is therefore on the same level as the girls who invoke her jealousy.

People think that its the good looking girls who are more likely to be stuck up and say "im not gonna date a bald guy..ew!" because they have more options....in some cases, definitely...they want their equal, superficial match. But then in a lot of other cases you have good looking, well adjusted girls who are comfortable and confident in themselves...and they are the ones who are nicer to everybody and who truly value depth in a romantic partner....those are the gems...and in that case...they want to be with somebody who is on a similar emotional level to themselves, so looks actually means a lot less to them than it does to a lot of not attractive, insecure girls.

ali777

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
There are people on these boards that would tell you that this kind of sh*t is all in your imagination. That those people didn't laugh or say those things to you, rather it was all in your head and probably more a result of a mixture of paranoia and low self esteem. Talk about being in denial!

Classic!!!!

here is your answer:

captain_que said:
I was just put off, thinking things like maybe that´s why we´ve stopped hooking up. But they must both have noticed before, as it´s been on and off for a year. And yeah they could be malicious because they both wanted to get in a relationship but I didnt. Girls can be b****s, who the hell say things like these? Those kind of comments ruins days and evenings, and you get uncomfortable and feel like a piece of sh*t and just want to dig yourself down into a hole.

The problem is very easy to see. Those girls wanted something and they couldn't have it. So, they are hitting him where it hurts most, they are playing with his insecurities. Or, they trust his "friendship" and they are just teasing him.

I know a girl who did her best to mess a guy up because he didn't want to have a relationship with her. She sent him emails saying things like "you were crap in bed", "your penis is small", etc. She also started a few rumours about him. Some women are ruthless.

ali777

Reaction score
barcafan said:
It's probably because even the fattest b**ch can pretty much get laid anytime she wants if she puts herself out there.

True...

barcafan said:
IBM's problem is his crippling social retardation. Get sloshed, go to a club and pull the first broad you see. Problem solved.

True again...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
qball01 said:
ghg said:
It's funny how women today (and maybe in the past too, I don't know) think that they're all some kinda gods precious gifts or something. I know many fat chicks who aren't even very good looking who act like they're miles above a regular guy. I see dozens of insecure, shy looking guys in the clubs but not many women who are like that.

trust me...if anything the fat chicks are likely to be more ruthless....obviously a lot of the good looking stuck up ones will be like that too...but it mainly boils down to how comfortable the girl is with herself. Insecure girls (obviously most fat girls are such...) feel bad about themselves so they spread their misery to others. My group of girl friends had this new roomate this year who was fat and ugly..and one of the most stuck up obnoxious people I'd ever met...she would criticize girls for being too skinny!

If anything its a girl like that who would want the perfect boyfriend....as "proof" that she can be desired by good looking guys and is therefore on the same level as the girls who invoke her jealousy.

People think that its the good looking girls who are more likely to be stuck up and say "im not gonna date a bald guy..ew!" because they have more options....in some cases, definitely...they want their equal, superficial match. But then in a lot of other cases you have good looking, well adjusted girls who are comfortable and confident in themselves...and they are the ones who are nicer to everybody and who truly value depth in a romantic partner....those are the gems...and in that case...they want to be with somebody who is on a similar emotional level to themselves, so looks actually means a lot less to them than it does to a lot of not attractive, insecure girls.
Wow, really observant point there. Then again there are plenty of gentle and kind overweight girls too.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
[/quote]

The bolded part is especially fun when it's coming from a guy who just wrote that 2/3 bald guys are ugly.[/quote]

just when did I write that?? I´ll be ugly bald because I have a head shaped like I don´t know what. But when did I say that, what´s your point?

qball01 said:
ghg said:

word! one of the hottest girls I know has been going out with a bald guy for 5 years, and she came on to him.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry captain_que, you didn't write what you were accused of writing. It was in another thread where someone wrote that 2/3 of baldies are ugly. My apologies.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
k

Jokerman

Established Member
Reaction score
captain_que said:
my oh my isn´t it fun when people laugh at your flaws. Last night I was at a party, and the setting was so that you could wear a hat. I had two girls that I´ve slept with last times the last month, laughing at my hairloss. One of them just popped out as we were sitting there drinking; "why are you wearing a hat? Is it because you´re growing less hair these days?" It hit me like a ton of bricks and really put me off. I didn´t know what to say, just kinda laughed insecurely.. But it ruined the rest of my evening. Later on I was dancing, my hair was getting wet, and that other girl walks up and messes it up while looking at it and laughs. I felt like a piece of sh*t and wanted to jump in front of a train. I know my hair loss is getting noticeable, but it still hurts. The last time I got comments was when a buddy asked if I was getting thin on top, and my other buddy sitting there cracked up. That´s when you know it´s being talked about. I hate it, but this whole thing is getting to me

Get a toupee, work out 7 days a week, order a penis pump, a cunnilingus manual, and a box of v**** and show these girls who the man really is.

Just my opinion.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
b**ch picks on your hair, you are free to make fun on her ugly face, fat belly and/or small titties.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Jokerman said:
captain_que said:
my oh my isn´t it fun when people laugh at your flaws. Last night I was at a party, and the setting was so that you could wear a hat. I had two girls that I´ve slept with last times the last month, laughing at my hairloss. One of them just popped out as we were sitting there drinking; "why are you wearing a hat? Is it because you´re growing less hair these days?" It hit me like a ton of bricks and really put me off. I didn´t know what to say, just kinda laughed insecurely.. But it ruined the rest of my evening. Later on I was dancing, my hair was getting wet, and that other girl walks up and messes it up while looking at it and laughs. I felt like a piece of sh*t and wanted to jump in front of a train. I know my hair loss is getting noticeable, but it still hurts. The last time I got comments was when a buddy asked if I was getting thin on top, and my other buddy sitting there cracked up. That´s when you know it´s being talked about. I hate it, but this whole thing is getting to me

Get a toupee, work out 7 days a week, order a penis pump, a cunnilingus manual, and a box of v**** and show these girls who the man really is.

Just my opinion.

Well it seems like your dad taught you well!