lilltoolate's story -(4 month update,success,pics -page 3)

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
To be quite honest, its pretty unlucky/bad that you have lost so much hair so early on.

BUT

You are quite lucky because it looks like a shaved head suits you. Remember that stars like Jason Stratham and Sean Connery went bald in their early twenties, both are known as very good looking. Connery still even though he is about 70(lucky git).

So dont worry about it, just get your confidence up, work out, make your body a temple.

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
thanx uk78 and itsonlyinmyhead (very meaningful id)...i guess i'm gonna make this look permanant after seeing the positive replies from u guys.

UK78 : thanx for that suggestion....i was having the same idea too...now i dont have to think twice...gonna do that right away...

itsonlyinmyhead : u r very correct...jason statham is the guy that has given me some confidence actually ....he always gets the girls in his movies!.....i'm gonna try and get into good shape and be confident abt my looks...

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
..i will keep updating this thread in the coming months

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair definitely looks better buzzed. I even suggest you take it a guard lower so it'll look even better. I notice that Indians, much like blacks, can pull off the shaved head better than most, so consider yourself lucky in that regard.

So shave it off, get in shape, and maintain a fashionable wardrobe, and you'll have nothing to worry about my friend.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lilltoolate said:
..i will keep updating this thread in the coming months

I can tell by your pics that you are most likely a good looking guy. You have a great shaped head. I think two things will happen:

1. You will realize how good you look and not worry so much about hair.

2. You will see some amazing regrowth with 5% minoxidil and 1mg of Propecia.

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
wow....thanks for all the compliment worldofwarcraft

i wudnt have worried so much if the male pattern baldness process was gradual (abt 15 to 20yrs atleast)....but for me nw0 to abt nw5 has happened in a shocking span of just 4 yrs!!

as for the matter of worrying abt hair...i'm learning to deal with the situation and getting that buzz cut really helped ease my mind abt the hairloss thoughts.....i've decided to keep this look for a while...

my Doctor is not yet letting me on 5% minoxidil...i'm still on my first bottle of 2% minoxidil...i guess by the time its over he'll think its ok for me to go on 5%..and keeping my fingers crossed for good improvement

G

Dude, your head looks well shaped, just shave it off. It will probably look much better than the side and back hair thingie you got going on in the newest picture. I wish my head would be as well shaped as yours.

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
thats exactly wat i did the next day i posted that pic....most of the ppl here suggested the same thing...i got a cut similar to the one that u have in that pic....the lowest grade buzz cut i guess....i cudnt take pics of that cut ...somehow i didnt want to shave it off completely....but now i realise that i'll have to start doing it myself if i got to keep the same look otherwise i'll be spending alot of money going to the barber shop....bcos the sides and back r growing so fast compared to the top that the difference is obvious within about 2 weeks

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
update

4 month update

Hi everybody,

I've been eagerly waiting to update my story thread. I feel now is a good time because i believe that i've had some decent success. I've tried my best to take the pics with the same conditions. The lighting in all the pics are pretty high. No flash though. Here are the before and after pics...

Before (23rd dec 06, before buzzcut and looking my absolute worst)
Image02.jpg

Before (23rd dec 06, after buzzcut)
24-12-06.jpg

After (14th april 07)
top1.jpg
Image.jpg

Pic on the left was taken with a different camera but under same conditions....the one on the right was taken under less lighting( and therefore i had to include it too :) ..sorry abt the bad quality of the pic, its a vga camera )

Before (23rd dec 06, after buzzcut)
side.jpg

After (14th april 07)
Image01.jpg

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wow man great results in 4 months! you must be stoked! in a few months people won't even recognize you

lilltoolate

Established Member
Reaction score
The results have been pretty awesome especially in the crown area. I hope and pray that i keep responding well to the treatments. But the funny thing is that not many people have noticed the improvement. I guess probably because i buzz my head about every three weeks and also because of the fact that my hairline doesnt look much different (yet) to others although i see lots of vellus hairs coming out in the hairline.