Lolek's Story (22/pics)

lolek

Reaction score
Hi again, it's almost 2 months with retin-a and stronger minoxidil, taking finasteride and what I can say, it's maybe this same/little worse (i'm now almost 1 month with retin-a and 15% minoxidil [of course with flutamide] and don't had even follicle....) so it's chance for regrow something? because I really don't had any hope since few months with my treatment. Please had someone any idea what I can do more(without dutasteride)? I had plan to do what I can do to the March/April and without any results give up (and I don't think so it's give up but I don't had any results with 3 years treatment so it's without sense) and shave finally my head but I want to know that I do what I can. Thanks for answer

lolek

Reaction score
ok, so I add today photos before and after haircut (had long hair)
how I look bald mates? :whistle:

2d8q814.jpg

Tom1985

Established Member
Reaction score
You look fine bald but your hair loss wasn't even that bad!!

Bit of extreme move shaving it all off, man.

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
gotta agree with tom1985, man. you're an nw2, i wouldn't even dream of calling you nw3. shaving it all off seems extremely premature to me, i think you have a very good chance of some serious regrowth with how early you've started combating it.

lolek

Reaction score
Tom1985 said:
You look fine bald but your hair loss wasn't even that bad!!

Bit of extreme move shaving it all off, man.

kthxbi said:
gotta agree with tom1985, man. you're an nw2, i wouldn't even dream of calling you nw3. shaving it all off seems extremely premature to me, i think you have a very good chance of some serious regrowth with how early you've started combating it.

I don't think so, on the pics when I'm bald u can see my real hairline (when I had long hair this was styled and it is visible and don't looked so good)

With some serious regrowth that I can have I disagree too unfortunately because I'm fighting almost 2 years with minimum big 3, and now with 15% minoxidil without any results, so it's no so all right (don't had anything what I can add)

But thanks for replies guys :)

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairline is ok, just a bit high but that's not a problem

lolek

Reaction score
it's over 3 weeks later so I add my photos

9iu2xt.jpg

you still think i'm not NW3? because i'm pretty sure i'm am (left temple worse) :shakehead:
this not looking so good, i'm think bald version looks bettter but who cares...
now i'm using finasteride, retin-a before minoxidil 15% with flutamide (almost 2 months 15%, previously 2 months 12,5%, earlier 6 months 10% and without results...) and of course ketoconazole 2% shampoo 3xweek, in few days i should add MSM and L-Lysine to minoxidil or aloe (or both) and I give yourself 2-3 months again... without positive results i think i should stop this treatment because this don't have sense (no hope for results for me unfortunately) any answer is appreciated, thanks (i must know that i do what i can...) sorry for my english

lolek

Reaction score
I'm from Poland and I buy finasteride from magic pharma (finax)
I read your guide but to be honest I use the most effective treatments that I can (don't want to be walking reactor..., and don't want to use dutasteride too)
Thanks for reply mate

lolek

Reaction score
One month later and no fkn results (maybe worse).
I watched my photos before treatment and I had almost normal hairline, why I start this... 1,5 year ago I really had head full of hair almost without temple. I don't see that I can regrow my hair now (I use minoxidil 15% with azelaic acid + flutamide + MSM + l-lysine, before retin-a so I think I can't add anything good) On the other side I really don't want to be bald (this not look bad but I had 23 years not 50) I can't reconcile with that. I'm 23 years bald life looser.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
lolek said:
I'm 23 years bald life looser.

I know how it feels. First of all I think you are applying too much. 15% minoxidil can have some negative impact. Use regular minoxidil 5% and finasteride, or try topical spironolactone instead of finax. Stay on this for a year and then we will see. My balding also progressed but I hope it is just increased shedding due to new follice growth.

Remember if you can maintain what you have it's great.

lolek

Reaction score
LooseItAll said:
First of all I think you are applying too much. 15% minoxidil can have some negative impact. Use regular minoxidil 5% and finasteride, or try topical spironolactone instead of finax. Stay on this for a year and then we will see.

Remember if you can maintain what you have it's great.

I use regular 5% minoxidil before (and was only worse, exactly one year) so I change to higher percent (always take finasteride too).

I can't maintain what I have because like I said before treatment I had better hair than now. And now it's not looking good. So practically no hope for me...

lolek

Reaction score
Hi again, i still don't had any positive effects so i want quit with minoxidil, so somebody do it before? I should slow reduce % of minoxidil? Now i use 15% two times 1ml, so maybe now 0.5ml two times 15% (1 month), then 10% 0.5ml two times (2 months) and on the end 5% 1ml per day (2 months)? It is good? I know that without minoxidil i can't had any regrow but i use it almost 2 years and nothing change so it is without sense to still use it. I still use finax (when i'm decide to be bald i stop use it too but now i want have what i have) So thanks for suggestions, sorry for my english, cheers

Batzadog

Reaction score
Hi Man,
Im also from Poland but now I live in Denmark. Guess im older than you but I also have some Hairloss. I just want to tell you that theres no need for you to freak out you will allways have some options to cover your hairloss wether its a wig a hair transplant or a combination of both thats what i will do if my Hair will get worse. Dont listen to these Neil Strauss Suckers if you dont feel comfortable with yourself I wouldnt even think about dating a women , remember its your problem you need to fix it to feel good in your own skin you should not give a f*** about what Neil whatever the f*** he does Strauss says life is about more than dating you need to look in the mirror and say well Im ok women are not the right way to boost up your Self esteem . Continue your regimen it will slow down your hairloss which will put you at least in a better Position for a hair transplant. If you win two Nws you wont end up as a Norwood 7 and youll have enough donor for a good result. So keep up the fight man and dont care about what anyone else says. My advice to you is use 5 % minoxidil and 1 mg finasteride per day. Take 1 mg in the morning Some doctors say you should take it in the morning cause your DHT level is higher in the morning. So take it in the morning if you want to you can add 1 mg in the evening. You may also consider to switch the finax into finasteride which you get presribed by a dermatologist it may be worth a shot so you can be 100 percent sure that you really get Finasteride. Continue the regimen dont drop it remember without it things could be much worse. If people see you they dont judge you about wheter you wear a wig or not its all about the impression that you want to give in fact there are some good looking women who wear wigs who would you date a ugly women with her natural hair or a hot girl with a wig? Thats just a example to show you how humans see your appearance. Think about John Wayne oder Humphrey Bogart they were both bald and had to wear wigs but they still looked very good and made a great impression on people, today wigs are a lot better than in the old days. So remember when it comes to your appearance its all about feeling comfortable about your self and if you care about the image that you want to represent who cares if its your own hair only bald people who want you to be bald too or people with some psychological disorders. So You see you ll allways have some options left. Youre still young you need to find your own way to deal with your problem. life is all about finding your own way remember youre an individual and theres no one here who can tell you what your way should be like respect yourself and your wishes and desires and be what you want to be. God bless you brother.
Good Luck

lolek

Reaction score
Hi mate, well first thanks for reply, but i don't see reason for continue with regimen because i really don't had any positive results, only worse (i still want to take finasteride but minoxidil are too uncomfortable for me). You said about wig, so i don't see that i'm going somewhere with this because then i will 100% thinking that somebody discover this (better for me be bald really... because i don't want to freak out) and hair transplant is too expensive for me and even if i do it i never can be bald (scars) and it could not accept so it's not so easy. Maybe i must be bald and that's all... but i don't want it really. Gl with ur fight mate