Looking for advice on a Glasgow hair transplant

Rbjamm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this is the right thread. I was hoping someone would be able to help with some advice on a hair transplant. I am currently on Finasteride+ Monoxidil tablets. I used toppik hair fibres which do cover the insecure parts but I can spend hours a week 'fixing' my hair. I think it's time I enquired about a hair transplant. I live in Glasgow (UK) and having a good place near by would be preferable. Has anyone had any success story's from near where I live? And any advice would be great.

Thanks

Rob

marcus@dobie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this is the right thread. I was hoping someone would be able to help with some advice on a hair transplant. I am currently on Finasteride+ Monoxidil tablets. I used toppik hair fibres which do cover the insecure parts but I can spend hours a week 'fixing' my hair. I think it's time I enquired about a hair transplant. I live in Glasgow (UK) and having a good place near by would be preferable. Has anyone had any success story's from near where I live? And any advice would be great.

Thanks

hi rob, I to live in Glasgow. I had my. hair transplant procedure with Dr Bonaros . Clyde's street Glasgow. I would highly recommend a face to face consultation with Dr bonaros. To discuss your personal expectations . I 100 per cent put my trust in Dr bonaros and his team.