looking for perfect topical antiandrogen....again:(

restonwebdev

Reaction score
The problem I have with a topical Dutasteride substance is plain and simple and marked on the bottle of the AvoDart bottle:

"Avoid pregnancy."
"Avoid contact if you are pregnant or may become pregnant."

So, do you feel comfortable putting the same stuff in your hair and on your scalp? I would say that would provide a lot of opportunity for a girlfriend or wife to get this substance on her hands and into her system.

satch5150

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
rusty_y2k2 said:
Davidoff said:
Why dont you keep using flutagel then you moron?

just a guess, but proooobably because it's been discontinued...... reading is an art form.
reading is an artform? Were you trying to make a smart and funny statement? Because it was neither you tool :shakehead:

it was funny, you're just a sad bald panda

G

There are no perfect topical anti androgens.None of them work,Its propecia,avodart or nothing.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
There are no perfect topical anti androgens.None of them work,Its propecia,avodart or nothing.

Davidoff go f*** yourself.

rand21

Reaction score
Davidoff weren't you saying that Revivogen worked for you, now you're saying it didn't?

amsch

Reaction score
Davidoff said:
rand21 said:
Davidoff weren't you saying that Revivogen worked for you, now you're saying it didn't?
Its snake oil.

What the hell are you talking about? Every post makes you look more stupid.
First declaring everything as a snake oil except of Revivogen, now this.

I can honestly say that NO ONE on this boards should listen to Davidoff. He has no idea of what he's babbling about.

And guess what? Already now, I don't care about your silly reply. :gay:

G

amsch said:
Davidoff said:
rand21 said:
Its snake oil.

I can honestly say that NO ONE on this boards should listen to Davidoff. He has no idea of what he's babbling about.

:jackit:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
amsch said:
Davidoff said:
rand21 said:
Its snake oil.

I think we all know that by now.. He is just a little chihuahua that need attention.. Here is Davidoff in action.
yappy-chihuahuas.jpg

mpower

Established Member
Reaction score
updates duuuuuuuuuuudes ? :)

CCS

Reaction score
el_duterino said:
Bryan,

-Is squeegee lying when he writes that he notices increased hair thickeness after only a week and a half ?
>no. he is a user who tries to beat hairloss like most of us here. no reasons to make it up.

El Duterino

squeegee needs to pull a hair out, and see how much thicker it is at the base than futher up, by folding it on itself and looking. That will objectively tell if he gained any diameter in the last few weeks.

Where do you guys buy this stuff? I don't want to use topicals, but the area above my left ear is getting pretty thin. I'd like to just put topicals there.

CCS

Reaction score
zxAddict said:
Applying to the beard seems like a good test of a product and your results are compelling, though I gotta say respectfully that slathering on a potentially harmful substance to make shaving easier is a strange practice. You must have one helluva strong beard. I hate shaving too, so I have a Norelco beard trimmer I keep on the shortest number one setting. Keeps me at a very short stubble which most chicks dig (though my girl likes it on the number three setting so thats where its stayed lately). No razor rash, no ingrown hairs, no expensive foam or blades to replace as the trimmer is still going strong 8 years later!

What model number is it? How much does it cost? Do you have any holes in your beard?

CCS

Reaction score
restonwebdev said:
The problem I have with a topical Dutasteride substance is plain and simple and marked on the bottle of the AvoDart bottle:

"Avoid pregnancy."
"Avoid contact if you are pregnant or may become pregnant."

So, do you feel comfortable putting the same stuff in your hair and on your scalp? I would say that would provide a lot of opportunity for a girlfriend or wife to get this substance on her hands and into her system.

But it on before you got to work, then take a shower when you get home.

CCS

Reaction score
Davidoff said:

True maybe none are perfect. But some do help. And guys who can't handle propecia are better off at least using Nizoral or spironolactone to slow it down. I can handle propecia just fine, but I'm still thinning and need a little extra protection.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm going to give spironolactone a shot assuming I can get hold of it in UK.

CCS

Reaction score
diffuse propecia said:
I do not know if it has been mentioned but you could try :-

leftbig.jpg

http://www.samsontherapeutics.com

it is 15% minoxidil + 2% flutamide and 2.5 mg dutasteride per application.

Wow! is that stuff for real? If they are telling the truth and have those ingredients in it, then that looks like some good stuff to use. At 300mL I'm sure it is very affordable. Amazing. Some real business people have been reading about the ingredients that experienced people on here think would work, and they actually made a topical with it. I'm just surprised we don't need a prescription. Doesn't Dr Lee require a prescription for topical spironolactone? How do these people sell this without a prescription for dutasteride.

I highly doubt you'll absorb more than 5% of the dutasteride in the topical. So it is not like your body will get a huge dose. The question is whether you scalp will though. It depends how fast dutasteride binds to 5 alpha reductase, and how long it stays in the scalp before circulating away, and if it can get into the blood that flows into the follicle, rather than the blood that flows away from the follicle. Also depends how long and gradually the vehicle delivers it. I bet this stuff could be the real deal. I think it is worth buying a few bottles before they stop selling it, and if you are worried you can just sit on them for a while.

CCS

Reaction score
I just don't know how they dissolve that much stuff into a solution, but I guess they are getting good at it with time.