Looking for the right hair transplant

s.a.f

Reaction score
Like I said before you need to research more on hair transplant's you need to find out exactly what goes on, and see exactly what kind of results you are likely to get.
Unfortunatley its not just a case of have hair transplant - have hair back.
A hair transplant is a very long and difficult route to go down with many sacrifices to make and it has many limitations.

You should consult with some of the industries big names and be prepared to travel.

JJ09

Reaction score
Setokun I didn't do enough research (early 90's limited info) and rushed into my first hair transplant with terrible results (ridiculous hairline).
With multiple procedures to back it, never achieved a normal looking head of hair, i hope to soon however.
Find a Doctor that continually presents patient results on line with photo and video and is open to public scrutiny. :)

setokun

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's comments. I'm going to meet up with consultants locally and see what they say to get more information. I might go back to Toronto for 2 weeks in June...so i should have a chance to see Armani or other good docs that were mentioned..

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
.[/quote]

I've seen nasty results from Propecia where it worked a bit while on medication, but as soon as you stop, not only you lose all your effort, but it made things worse. not to mention the side effect while you're ON medication. IMO, i am not sure if i want to take this risk..altho..if i get a BHT, I don't think I'll have any choice...

when you say a hair transplant from your body..which part of the body are you referring to...like..chest hair? (aren't they curly?) Dr A, I'm looking at his site now, Thanks for letting me know, but he's in India. wasn't expecting travel to that part of the world...but will consider if he really is that good.. Thanks for the comments..anyone else have feed back on Dr A?[/quote]

Propecia does not make hair worse. It is a treatment. If you discontinue treatment, you end up where you would be if not for the intervention finasteride.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wy not try some anti androgens, and quit it if u se any serious sides...
You have prob been on some kind of medication in youre lifetime, and if you looked at the paper with it it prob had alot of possible side effects.. but as it states... there is a very low % that get it.
Reason wy people easyli get scared here on the forums is that people that gets sides come back here 2 write about it. But only a few with greate results come back and write about it. Most just get on with their lifes, forgets about the forum and never come back bc their hair troubles are gone bc of good results.
But offcourse, hair transplant without meds are alsow ok, but its smarter to try to save the rest so you wont need to use to much BH transplants in the future too keep coverage when the hairloss continues.

GL