L’Oréal Stemoxydine Any Feedback Pleass

jazz1

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone have any feedback on this stuff and is it worth adding as part of your BIG3 regime please?

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone have any feedback on this stuff and is it worth adding as part of your BIG3 regime please?

I cant find the clinical study but i would say no.

jazz1

Reaction score
I cant find the clinical study but i would say no.
Thanks, I will avoid adding. I would be grateful if anyone actually tried it provide feedback please.

duke213

My Regimen
Reaction score
L’Oréal Stemoxydine has garnered a mix of reviews from users and experts alike. This hair care product, designed to combat thinning hair and promote denser growth, utilizes a patented molecule called Stemoxydine to mimic the optimal conditions required for stem cell activity and hair follicle regeneration. Many users have reported positive results, noting increased hair density and noticeable improvements in hair thickness and volume after consistent use. However, some have experienced minimal effects or found the product less effective than expected. As with many hair treatments, individual results can vary, and the effectiveness often depends on factors like hair type, underlying causes of hair loss, and adherence to the recommended usage regimen. Overall, L’Oréal Stemoxydine is considered hair colors that make you look younger a promising option for those seeking to enhance hair growth and density, though it may not be a one-size-fits-all solution.

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
I added this and experienced an awe full shed, literally all my healthy hairs were full in the shower! I will not be using this again as part of my regime and I had some scalp irritation! I read online others have experienced something similar, not all, but this is not better than minoxidil.

Attachments

• IMG_2945.jpeg
    IMG_2945.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 20

jazz1

Reaction score