Lucky_UK

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Hey lucky_uk your 16 month pics look f-ucking phenominal man. You have hair like a 20 year old again!

Did you have it done by Dr Feller?

I always thought Armani was the best, but the more I research the more I lean towards Dr Feller he seems to be much more of a straight shooter, down to earth and honest. Armani (although good) just wants your money and he doesnt even perform the surgeries himself anymore, unless you want to pay outrageous prices like $14 per graft. Its done by his sister and that McMillion dude. The Armani name is nothing more than a francise for other hair transplant doctors now.

Sean68

Reaction score
jumping in..yeah it was feller. its where id probably get mine done as well. east coast much more coevenient to get to than beverley hills as well.

i might get one done by dr rogers first just for a laugh.

antonio666

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
jumping in..yeah it was feller. its where id probably get mine done as well. east coast much more coevenient to get to than beverley hills as well.

dr rogers,farjo and the norton clinic should be put up against a wall and shot.

These people are making big money by basically butchering young men,what kind of people could do such things when they know there work is poor,yet they are as exspensuve as armarni

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well not only are they conmen but I think that they honestly refuse to believe that their work is sub standard.
And yes the money is just too good for them to have a concscience about what they're doing.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey MH

Thanks for the comments, Dr Feller did the hair transplant, I have had one procedure.

My hair is starting to thin around the vertex but otherwise ok, I wont go as far as class it as a 20yo as I have a few grey ones too!

I need to reserve as many grafts as I can for any further loss in the years to come, or at least until HM finally becomes reality and even then Bosley may have full rights so that could be a lose lose situation.

I wont bad mouth Armani, his strip results were always good, and if you want sheer density then he's your man I guess.
But I also agree with the guys who doubt his donor management ethics etc (live for today?) but that is all I can say, if he chooses to branch out that is fine so long as his doctors are as good as Dr Armani otherwise its another Bosley Hair Mill all over again which I hope isn't the case.

As for Farjo and Rogers, need I answer that?
if I do then Falco will dive in and hijack this thread.

But hey thanks for dedicating a thread to me! :mrgreen:

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Sean68 said:

yea im defintely thinking Feller is the way to go,a few factors help

the cost-the dollar being so weak
ny-awesome city,my missus' parents live there so we can throw in a trip to the in laws and she lived there for 13 years so i get a great tour guide

the most important,consistently great results,conservative approach,natural looking..........lucky's hair transplant is actually somewhat of a mecca for me because i am in better shape than he was pre hair transplant and his results look amazing and im going to grow a haircut like that the minute i can! i miss my oasis days :( ......................... :woot:

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised by the acclaim for Lucky's results. The pictures are quite poor as we can't see the hairline due to the hair being combed forward. How about a few pics showing the hairline?

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
How about a few pics showing the hairline?

I have been waiting for some good weather so I can take some outdoor shots, i'll get a few hairline shots too, sometime this week.

Lucky

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Optimist said:
I'm a bit surprised by the acclaim for Lucky's results. The pictures are quite poor as we can't see the hairline due to the hair being combed forward. How about a few pics showing the hairline?

he didnt exactly have a hairline before and with all that hair covering whatever hairline he has now,who cares! i know iknow ,but it does look very good.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
Optimist said:
How about a few pics showing the hairline?

I have been waiting for some good weather so I can take some outdoor shots, i'll get a few hairline shots too, sometime this week.

Lucky

Thanks Lucky!

From what I've seen of Feller's work, I expect i'll look great.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
Optimist said:

he didnt exactly have a hairline before and with all that hair covering whatever hairline he has now,who cares! i know iknow ,but it does look very good.

Well people can comb their hair forward and cover a non-existent hairline and it may look good (until they catch a gust of wind). So your comment is irrelevant.

Hair transplants should be judged on the quality of the hairline and we can't judge a hairline we can't see.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Optimist said:
libertine said:
Optimist said:

Well people can comb their hair forward and cover a non-existent hairline and it may look good (until they catch a gust of wind). So your comment is irrelevant.

Hair transplants should be judged on the quality of the hairline and we can't judge a hairline we can't see.

i understand your point and i was being somewhat flippant but the fact remains that even though you cant see the hairline it is obvious just how much more hair lucky has in that region. :)

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Optimist said:
libertine said:
Optimist said:

Are you suggesting Lucky_uk has a poor hairline if brushed back? Well the challenge has been thrown down Lucky....Can the man respond :mrgreen:

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi metalhead,

I actually was not suggesting that lucky-uk has a poor hairline. I only intended to draw attention to the possibility of it. In fact, at the time of my original comment, if I had to guess, I would have said that his hairline was probably good despite being hidden in his photos given that he went to a dr. who usually produces good hairlines.

However, as he has been shy about posting pics that reveal his hairline, even after I called attention to this problem in his photos, I am becoming increasingly suspicious that his hairline was not merely covered in his photos, but perhaps hidden. In other words, I fear he may have a poor hairline which he has intentionally obscured.

I wish he would just post a quick picture showing the hairline and thus remove the doubt, but he seems averse to doing so. Perhaps he prefers speculation that he may have a poor hairline to confirmation of it.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Optimist said:
Hi metalhead,

I actually was not suggesting that lucky-uk has a poor hairline. I only intended to draw attention to the possibility of it. In fact, at the time of my original comment, if I had to guess, I would have said that his hairline was probably good despite being hidden in his photos given that he went to a dr. who usually produces good hairlines.

However, as he has been shy about posting pics that reveal his hairline, even after I called attention to this problem in his photos, I am becoming increasingly suspicious that his hairline was not merely covered in his photos, but perhaps hidden. In other words, I fear he may have a poor hairline which he has intentionally obscured.

I wish he would just post a quick picture showing the hairline and thus remove the doubt, but he seems averse to doing so. Perhaps he prefers speculation that he may have a poor hairline to confirmation of it.

That may be the case, but not everyone suits their hair combed back revealing the hairline. Lucky like myself has very STRAIGHT hair. Guys with this kind of hair suit the messy look with bangs and if any part of the hairline is revealed is the the forelock area of the hairline (which is generaly real original hair).

However I wish lucky-uk would respond/comment regarding his hairline in the combed back position to end speculation. Even if his hair is bad he can totally get away with pushing it forward and having a messy look. Looks great!

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I took a pic of my hairline today, here it is:

[attachment=2:3t5vvrdl]Hairline Outdoors 3.jpg[/attachment:3t5vvrdl]

This is also a pic of my hair today:

[attachment=1:3t5vvrdl]Outdoor 1.jpg[/attachment:3t5vvrdl]

I have said for some time that I intend to have my hairline refined at a later date, I have nothing to hide, there has been many times the wind has exposed my hairline lol, I have never had any funny looks or people walk up to me asking if I had a hair transplant.

Wind:
[attachment=0:3t5vvrdl]Outdoor 5.jpg[/attachment:3t5vvrdl]

This is what 2500 grafts buys you I guess

Regards

Lucky.

Attachments

• Hairline Outdoors 3.jpg
    Hairline Outdoors 3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 510
  • Outdoor 1.jpg
    Outdoor 1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 512
  • Outdoor 5.jpg
    Outdoor 5.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 502

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add that I am shedding like a dog too at the moment, although that should have no bearing on my hairline.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
for the style you have your hair your hairline works perfectly,if you were gonna have it slicked back you might wanna fill it in more but for 2500 it truly is a spectacular result.

if and when i go to feller ,if i can get a result like that i'll be as pleased as pie........mmmm pie :)

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Wow thanks for the pics lucky. Yeah the combed back look totally doesn't suit your hair type or style. It looks amazing when you brush it forward and have a messy matted gel hair look because you can cover your temples and give the illusion of a great hairline.

Pics are shot at a great distance too. I never understood why all these transplants pics people take are taken so damn close. No one EVER stands that close to you in real life.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
looks awesome lucky_uk. You've got really thick hair as well, your donor is probably unlimited to the point you could transplant any future areas as needed. With that said, no way in hell I'd take finasteride or minoxidil if I were you.