Lucky_UK

metalheaddude

Reaction score
The 3rd pic down looks better than any of the professional shots posted on Armani's webpage. I really think Feller should hire you as one of his hair transplant pinup boys! :gay:

G

You have come along way Lucky - Well done!!

Attachments

• Untitled111.jpg
    Untitled111.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 864

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cheers guys, I am happy with the result, having the hair transplant has boosted my confidence where I feel better about myself.

One thing must be said is that I do have very fine hair and to get more density I will need a lot more grafts up front, my only concern in future hairloss and making sure I have enough donor to see me into my 50's, I want to refine the hairline and fill an area where I banged my head shortly after my hair transplant and subsiquently lost a lot of grafts, but I would only want to part with another say 1500 and save the rest for any further loss / recession, its all about donor management I guess.

Itneverrains: I have been taking proscar since Sept '06, I know where you are coming from in terms of the sides, but I just stuck it out and reduced my daily dose to 1/5th, I just hope it is worth it.

Metalhead: Thank you for the nice comments, I am like the rest of you guys, depressed with hairloss and going to any extreme to make it look better, I don't think I could be a posterboy somehow but I have documented my progress for all to see regardless of what the outcome could be.

bigmac

Reaction score
Looking good mate,maybe post a picture of you cuddling your little bunny rabbit.Compare density.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bigmac said:
Looking good mate,maybe post a picture of you cuddling your little bunny rabbit.Compare density.

He's a norwood 6 and a fat little fecker, too many carrots I think