Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I swear, everytime I see one of these potential treatments mention alopecia without that one crucial adjective ...

giphy.gif

his patent is geared specifically towards androgen mediated baldness.

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stearylamine alias Octadecylamine, alias 1-Aminooctadecane, CAS NO: 124-30-1, Chemical Formula: C18H39N

http://www.zetalab.it/

- 250 g 70,60 euro + IVA + SS
- 1 kg 157,40 euro + IVA + SS

abcdefg

Reaction score
What about a lotion that is literally just the carrier + s-equol? That is all I really care about if it can lower the price more. I just want to stop androgens without breaking the neurosteroid pathway

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to add something to my routine
dutasteride and RU doesn't have the same effect anymore and I hate losing ground like I have been.
Have gb's happened here before, how does it work?
Thanks

WangMQ

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to add something to my routine
dutasteride and RU doesn't have the same effect anymore and I hate losing ground like I have been.
Have gb's happened here before, how does it work?
Thanks
dutasteride+RU doesn't work anymore?

Even dutasteride?

Maybe anti androgens losing effect over a long period of time is more common than we thought.

WangMQ

Established Member
Reaction score
What about a lotion that is literally just the carrier + s-equol? That is all I really care about if it can lower the price more. I just want to stop androgens without breaking the neurosteroid pathway
Same thoughts here.

It's like we're doing an open source project.

FDA approved drugs are like Windows, while we're doing Linux. Maybe we'll crash, maybe we'll crash less than FDA's OS. LOL

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
dutasteride+RU doesn't work anymore?

Even dutasteride?

Maybe anti androgens losing effect over a long period of time is more common than we thought.
or, more simply, male pattern baldness progressing.

abcdefg

Reaction score
or, more simply, male pattern baldness progressing.

Yeah although I personally kind of think that as you age maybe the cumulative effect of oxidative stress or just natural changes to ARs is that hair sensitivity to androgens naturally increases with age. I think as you get older if your hair is sensitive then that sensitivity continues to increase just on its own. So most of the time all AAs lose their effect unless you could achieve castration and then you would never lose hair because sensitivity would cease to matter.
I think CB/RU and our stuff finasteride/dutasteride is the best stuff we will have for a long long time to prevent male pattern baldness. I dont see anything replacing the AA angle anytime soon and its still just so effective compared to all the new stuff coming

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
As I said in the Brotzu thread, there will be a new group buy from Spatolatore. So who's gonna join? The sooner we get 80 - 90 people together, the sooner we'll get it.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As I said in the Brotzu thread, there will be a new group buy from Spatolatore. So who's gonna join? The sooner we get 80 - 90 people together, the sooner we'll get it.
I'd join again even though I'm in the first GB just so I have more of the lotion in case it works - I'm a diffuse thinner so I would be using more per day than most.

You should start a fresh thread and see how much interest you can get. As the thread starter you can keep editing the first post to add more and more names...

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, can somebody else do this. I don't have the time to organise it. I'm gladly gonna send it to Spato once its done.