markpark's story update

markpark

Reaction score
20rmur4.jpg

2568wux.jpg

4tq07k.jpg

ok just a little update .been 3 half months now i would of posted a update at 3months after i cut my hair again but i just love growing it long now but i will post again when i cut shave my hair in 2/3 wks time (when i can be bothered).

ok well i dropped the proscar at 3weeks,that stuff is so harsh to me anyway not to mention it gave me a really red face and scalp ,thinned my hair out like crazy and made my seborrheic dermatitis a million times worse i dont understand it i just think maybe i never had high dht and just have sensitive androgens.

i decided instead to vocus on my sd did some research and after all the crap the doctor gave me n other things i`ve bought and nothing has worked i thought maybe it could be psoriasis and seen that vitamin d3 works really well n the doctors even use it as a prescribed lotion.there`s some studies that show oral d3 works just as well and also regulates the immune system responce so off i trot to town and bought some vitamin d3 and hey guess what after a few days i started to notice my seborrheic dermatitis peeling away from my scalp this just made me feel it was psoriasis i had all along,it also made my hair more greasy but the key was i noticed my hair thickning up n turning more darker and growing faster so just gonna stick with it now .

i believe that male pattern baldness is called by a number of different things,everbody is different and nobody knows whats causing male pattern baldness in each inividual person only the end result is the same.

ok my right temple still has abit of seborrheic dermatis hence why its still thin and my crown has been itchy 2day hence u will notice its red and is what gave me the idea to take some new pics,think im gonna go bk on nizoral does wonders for scalp itch,i`ve only been using a natrual herbal shampoo but wont say what it is(dont wanna be called a spammer lol)

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. But I think you're crazy for stopping finasteride. Everyone sheds like crazy on finasteride at first, but its get ALOT better. You just need to be patient. But its your choice.

markpark

Reaction score
thxs for the advice sorry but no way im i going bk on proscar really i did feel really really ill ,couldn`t sleep sticky sweat on my scalp n face,made my face n scalp super red just after a quarter of a tab i even cut it into smaller doses still has the same reaction,i was thinking at the time if i ever get prostate cancer no way can i take 5mg tabs everyday,il just die lol.

i`ve bought the revivogen shampoo and i find this just agrravates my scalp more,also bought some rogaine foam im gonna start using that now my sd has near gone.

i try to look for things that are good for the scalp not good for hair.its a common mistake i make where i buy shampoo`s or products that thicken or say they thicken your hair,grow it faster etc just good marketing i guess lol,when really it starts with the follicles n scalp.

id like to say thxs to micheal barry really interesting reading your posts and the info you show,things that i agree with like high insulin levels having a sweet tooth could cause male pattern baldness,i totally agree and the nizoral thing is true aswell,i bought some nizoral cream for my acne since the shampoo worked so well for my acne,been putting it on my mustache area since its where i get alot of blemish marks n spots and what the hell it made my hairs turn black from a fine blonde hairs,i didn`t expect it from a anti androgen ???? something more going on with nizoral then first thought i think.