Massage helps big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

powersam

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Massage is a WASTE OF TIME. If it makes you feel good then go ahead and do it...but just know its not helping with Androgenetic Alopecia.

again, you do not know this and to state it as fact is wrong. plain and simple.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
powersam said:
please show me the facts that support the 'massage does nothing for hair loss' theory.

is like saying that aliens exist. If your only proof is that no one can prove you they don't exist.. sorry but its pretty lame

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
powersam said:
Massage is a WASTE OF TIME. If it makes you feel good then go ahead and do it...but just know its not helping with Androgenetic Alopecia.

again, you do not know this and to state it as fact is wrong. plain and simple.

Yah i do know this...plain and simple...massaging does NOT help.

Ive backed up everything...what is your theory on why it might help?

have fun massaging ;)

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Pereira said:
powersam said:
please show me the facts that support the 'massage does nothing for hair loss' theory.

is like saying that aliens exist. If your only proof is that no one can prove you they don't exist.. sorry but its pretty lame

you would expect more from a dude thats been on here for so long, huh?

I used to think powersam knew what he was talking about.

Pereira

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah.. but i do not judge him , if he strongly believes.. it can have a placebo effect. Mind is a crazy thing :hairy:

powersam

Reaction score
Pereira said:
powersam said:

you can insult me all you want but its not going to help your argument. and implying that i have ever actually stated that massage helps hair loss is equally useless because anyone reading the thread will see that is not the case.

Pereira said:

thats actually a very good example. do you know without a doubt that aliens do not exist? if so you must have access to far more information than the rest of the world. anyone with a vestige of intelligence would answer 'i do not know whether aliens do or do not exist'.

i'll say it one more time in the hope that maybe over time this will sink in. there is no proof that massage does or does not help hair loss. therefore you stating with absolute certainty that it will not help hair loss is simply an unsubstantiated argument with nothing behind it. just as unsubstantiated as if someone in this thread actually had said that massage will definately help hair loss.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
If you want to see some results, visit http://www.hairloss-reversible.com check out the male pattern baldness section and many members have posted before and after pics. Some used treatments throughout their SE, some did not. I am not saying that SE definitely works, but I think it has been helping me combat hairloss.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can't see why you're having such a hard time with this :/

For the record, I haven't stated anywhere that massaging my scalp will regrow my hair.

No, you don't know anything. It's your opinion; there are no studies or proof backing up your argument or mine.

I say:
massage may be beneficial to scalp health.

You say:
No, I can state absolutely that massage does nothing for hair loss.

Do you see the difference?

Erm no, you've backed up nothing. Or are you referring to that paragraph of text you linked to on the AOCD website? That's your backup?

My theory on why it might help is that I believe it's improving the condition of my scalp. See my previous posts for reasons why.

have fun massaging ;)

Thanks, I will. I enjoy massages.

Sean68

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:
Curcumin Vitamins? (main ingredients for indian curry) lol

hey leave the curcumin alone monky boy. curcumin alone has regrown most of my hair.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
powersam said:
Pereira said:
powersam said:

you can insult me all you want but its not going to help your argument. and implying that i have ever actually stated that massage helps hair loss is equally useless because anyone reading the thread will see that is not the case.

Pereira said:

thats actually a very good example. do you know without a doubt that aliens do not exist? if so you must have access to far more information than the rest of the world. anyone with a vestige of intelligence would answer 'i do not know whether aliens do or do not exist'.

i'll say it one more time in the hope that maybe over time this will sink in. there is no proof that massage does or does not help hair loss. therefore you stating with absolute certainty that it will not help hair loss is simply an unsubstantiated argument with nothing behind it. just as unsubstantiated as if someone in this thread actually had said that massage will definately help hair loss.

The simple fact that psuedo-hermaphrodites don't need to massage their heads...nor do women....that is enough proof right there.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
flimflam said:
I can't see why you're having such a hard time with this :/

For the record, I haven't stated anywhere that massaging my scalp will regrow my hair.

No, you don't know anything. It's your opinion; there are no studies or proof backing up your argument or mine.

I say:
massage may be beneficial to scalp health.

You say:
No, I can state absolutely that massage does nothing for hair loss.

Do you see the difference?

[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":e4299]

Erm no, you've backed up nothing. Or are you referring to that paragraph of text you linked to on the AOCD website? That's your backup?

My theory on why it might help is that I believe it's improving the condition of my scalp. See my previous posts for reasons why.

have fun massaging ;)

Thanks, I will. I enjoy massages.[/quote:e4299]

common sense backs mine up.

G

Sean68
Veteran Poster

Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:04 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey leave the curcumin alone monky boy. curcumin alone has regrown most of my hair.

LOL If you are going to going call me monky boy learn how to spell Monkey first you uneducated fool. The point is no matter what pills ,massages or any great invention for hair growth you shouldn't criticize anybody if they are saying that it works for them but It doesn't work for you or you don't want to try it out because you automatically have negative thoughts about it. Like that this idiot HAIR TODAY GONE TOMORROW. So get your CURRY on

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:
Sean68
Veteran Poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL If you are going to going call me monky boy learn how to spell Monkey first you uneducated fool. The point is no matter what pills ,massages or any great invention for hair growth you shouldn't criticize anybody if they are saying that it works for them but It doesn't work for you or you don't want to try it out because you automatically have negative thoughts about it. Like that this idiot HAIR TODAY GONE TOMORROW. So get your CURRY on

turmeric is not curry...and turmeric unlike massaging has studies backing it up!!

I should be a rapper? look at your user name...shoalin sluggah....

G

hair today gone tomorrow Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:10 pm Post subject:

shaolinmonk wrote:
Sean68
Veteran Poster

turmeric is not curry...and turmeric unlike massaging has studies backing it up!!

I see that you have DYSLEXIA problem "shoalin sluggah" LOL

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
shaolinmonk said:
hair today gone tomorrow Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:10 pm Post subject:

shaolinmonk wrote:
Sean68
Veteran Poster

I see that you have DYSLEXIA problem "shoalin sluggah" LOL

How do i become a member of the wu-tang clan like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.