Masturbation and hairloss

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What if I jack off and put the sperm directly onto my hair will this counteract hairloss?

Bryan_Sucks

Reaction score
masturbation and hair loss

when you reach orgasm/climax and ejaculate semen via masturbation or intercourse the male body releases hormones like cortisol, DHT and prolactin. The more you engage in sexual activity like you have mentioned the more of those 3 hormones are circulating through your bloodstream and reaching your scalp causing hair thinning/hair loss...

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I think I'll stop jacking off for a few months.

You wont last a week.

- - - Updated - - -

When i stopped masturbating as much, i still do 1-3 times a week, my hairline stopped being itchy. What i also noticed was that before it was incredibly flaky. That has all but dissapeared.

Maybe the itching and flaking has gone away because you actually have time to shower since you aren't beating off as much. And where is you pic again. Before I see it I am going to guess that it is blurry as ****.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow I have never thought of the possible correleation before. I'm 28 years old and I jack of approximately 5-6 times a day. When I was between 15-25 years lod, I jacked off approximately 7-8 times a day.

If the nofap guys are right then you must be slick bald by now.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have consistently masterbated or had sex for the last 15 years. My rate of hair loss is insane right now. I am going camping in cali for three weeks mid june with a friend and will be unable to jack off or have sex, unless we both decide to become gay. I will definitely let you know if my hair loss slows down. I don't see why it would. If finasteride and RU cause rapid hair loss for me, while a cessation of orgasms stops my hair loss, then I will officially not understand the world anymore.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
2 Days since. No results to report.

This will be a waste of time I reckon. But atleast I can say I tried the Nofap thing.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys now know what that slick bald priest in your church was doing after the sermon that you used to go on Sundays .

seducing young boys?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^ Lol definitely not impossible. Not everyone's penis has a long refractory period. Although one must wonder, if you're doing it 4x a day, how do you get anything else done? It borders on the side of addiction on impulsion.

Like any addiction that can prevent you from functioning as a normal human being. This is why I support and am trying the nofap thing anyways. It's a test of will power more than a cure for hairloss. It'll teach you a lot about yourself and determine if you're addicted to pr0n or masturbation as well. I say everyone should give it a try and conquer it.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
All jokes aside, I've been seeing some significant regrowth on my hairline since I started NoFap. The damage caused by masturbatory spikes in T/DHT shouldn't be underestimated.

48 hours and still going strong

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dench57 again."

foxloss

Reaction score
I'll have to try no fap, honestly sounds nice, if a bit hard. My high libido kinda has been getting on my nerves more than anything lately.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Back in the day, men would be lucky to see 40 vaginas in their lifetimes. Now you can see 60 before lunchtime.

There's arguably no benefits in terms of hair loss, but in terms of motivation? definitely. That's why pro athletes withhold masturbation or sex before competition. It makes them into beasts.

Sex is a basic need like hunger. If you eat a snack between meals, you wont be hungry and motivated for that meal. There's many guys that just twiddle their thumbs at the bars then go home to jerk off or fantasize about what they would do to who. The one big benefit of nofap would be to motivate many people to actually go out there and meet and have sex with real women because that's their only "release valve"...a real woman.