Masturbation damaging hair follicles

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
I'm a dumbass

AHHHHH!!!!

Females, are programmed to lust after the "essential" fluids that the male species produce.

bubka

Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
Those who say "Masturbation DOES NOT CAUSE HAIRLOSS" are probably, themselves, masturbating at LEAST 5 times a week.

Try and hold it in. The world today revolves around sex which supresses the natural ability to resist the temptation. Females, are programmed to lust after the "essential" fluids that the male species produce, so in essence, dont pleasure yourself. Its not good.
Who did this programming? Or is this like some online WOW situation?

GlasgowCelt

Reaction score
Who did this programming? Or is this like some online WOW situation?

Who did the programming?
Mother nature of course did the programming.

Surely even those with some intellect can see that there is a DIRECT link to hightened sexual activity and hairloss. I would love to hear from those who do not frequently (at once per week) pleasure themselves and are still losing hair, unless there is no emission.

Of course, and as with everything, there is spontaneous variation. But I would strongly urge you all to follow the taoism way of life for 3 months, and see how your situation is at the end of the third month.

Honestly, I don't want to get into any arguments or fights or anything. I am just stating my beliefs and the rationale for these beliefs. If anyone is going to give it a try - and see how you can progress, let others know.

Eat right
Sleep right
Exercise right
Only emmit your fluids if you're reproducing.

Take care.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Females, are programmed to lust after the "essential" fluids that the male species produce, so in essence, dont pleasure yourself. Its not good.

I'm not sure what you mean by this statment? Could you emphasize? It seems to me like you're saying that females don't lust unless they are having sex with a man who is secreting essential fluids...but that doesn't make sense cause then you would basically be saying women don't lust unless they are having sex? Lol....or do you mean that a man's behavior changes if he keeps his "essential fluids" and a women is attracted to this difference? If not any of these, then what do you mean?

bubka

Reaction score
GlasgowCelt said:
I would love to hear from those who do not frequently (at once per week) pleasure themselves and are still losing hair, unless there is no emission.
art.dalai.lama.ap.jpg

GlasgowCelt said:
Eat right
Sleep right
Exercise right
Only emmit your fluids if you're reproducing.

Take care.
NEWSFLASH DUMBASS, you constantly make new semen regardless if you ejaculate it

brentx

Established Member
Reaction score
You two are frikken hilarious! :woot: Keep going! :punk:

But I must admit that I agree with Bubka on this one. There is no evidence that batting off can cause hair loss. But if you believe it does, then don't do it, it's as simple as that! :hump: