Mining Cryptocurrency? Who can explain?

Jahor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain this to me in very few words? I have googled it several times now after I hear some sort of news story and I just don't understand how one can "mine" something that is basically invisible, and I also cannot understand how this has an environmental impact.

Yaumide

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an online business and want to accept crypto payments. How to do that? I read some info about crypto license here and wonder is it simple to obtain it and how long does it take? I would be very appreciative of any tips or info. I don't know much about such things so seek your help.

Last edited:

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is better to look for the videos on YouTube, there is much useful info there.

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't started the crypt course yet, but I guess I will soon. I have already found the Stock broker platform where I will start earning my first money in this business. This is a very interesting field of activity and I think that everyone should try it

Last edited:

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion this market will be dead very soon. I would better concentrate on my education instead.

WillGH

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mining crypto means using your computer's processing power to calculate the code sequence for a new chain. It's quite simple but pointless nowadays. Only huge farms with access to almost free electricity (solar panels, hydroelectric power stations) can mine top crypto. Use it to fill in the gaps and see what you can use without the expense. I recommend starting with the instructions for Setting up a crypto wallet. This option is new in this direction. All financial instruments (including fiat ones) are collected here. In fact, it is quite convenient and saves time. The simplest option is to invest in small projects like NFTs, wait and sell at a profit. But the market is sinking now. I would advise not to start the game in the next three weeks but to spend time studying.