minoxidil enough for this? picture inside

tango2

Reaction score
I am thining hugly on my entire scalp, can anyone please give me some advice on what to use on such a large portion of hair, cheers :)

Currently using minoxidil, but dont know if i should use more than 1.0ml for entire scale.

Attachments

• htfrdr.jpg
    htfrdr.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 174

magid

Reaction score
100ml? is that a joke?

I suggest you start taking propecia. You still have a good amount of hair, propecia might do the trick for you.

Nene

Reaction score
You need more than miox, especially if you aren't 30 or older.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Time for my annual song and dance!!!

http://www.4rx.com/online-pharmacy/cate ... pecia.html

I've been taking Finasteride from them for the last 3 years. My hair loss went from 200 hairs a day to about 25, so I know it wasn't just a sugar pill or something like that. They have online support for questions, and they told me this: "We have more than one supplier for the same medication and we ship out according to the availability of the stock. We carry generic Propecia manufactured by GenPharma, Sunrise, Cipla and Intas Lab Pvt."

If you're worried about budget, then I would suggest going for 90 1mg caps first. If you don't have a problem with sides then make your next order the 5mg caps and you can quarter them (1.25mg) to save some money.

2 money saving tips if you go there...
1: Let's say you want 90 caps. Add the 30 caps to your cart instead. It will take you to a checkout page, but it will also give you a chance to upgrade your order to 90 pills for $7 cheaper. Same goes for if you want to get 360, add 180 to your cart first.
(This only works for the 1mg tabs, not the 5mg ones)

2: Use the promo code Q52EM37T during checkout for another 10% off. That's my promo code that I got for being a return customer, so feel free to use it :)

Here's my story, so you know that I'm trying to sell you on the product...not the website :)
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65594

TRex

Reaction score
tango2 said:
I am thining hugly on my entire scalp, can anyone please give me some advice on what to use on such a large portion of hair, cheers :)

Currently using minoxidil, but dont know if i should use more than 1.0ml for entire scale.

I have similar area to treat and I use 2-3 ML a treatment. Once you get really good with dropper it will probably be only 2ML.

I also unitedpharmacies.com without any problems.