Mom freaked out

s.a.f

Reaction score
Actualy the last thing that the planet needs is a population increase. (Baldies or not). This is the most significant excuse for not breeding like flies.
Anyway if we did all outbreed the hair majority into extinction. Think about those poor hair covered freaks that would get throwback genes. These poor guys would have to wax their heads every morning just to be accepted by society. :lol:

G

Not breeding because you are scared of passing on baldness to your kids is ridiculous. By the time they start to bald, hair cloning will be out and pills that are even better than finasteride or dutasteride will be out as well.

It's only cosmetic and I don't wish that my parents hadn't had me. I'm glad that I am here even if I am balding.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Anyway if we did all outbreed the hair majority into extinction. Think about those poor hair covered freaks that would get throwback genes. These poor guys would have to wax their heads every morning just to be accepted by society. :lol:

a bit like women in britain have to shave their legs and armpits because it is considered repulsive to be hirsute in these areas.

yet in germany and france it is ok for women to have hairy bodyparts.

why???

:freaked2:

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ginald said:
s.a.f said:

a bit like women in britain have to shave their legs and armpits because it is considered repulsive to be hirsute in these areas.

yet in germany and france it is ok for women to have hairy bodyparts.

why???

:freaked2:

Uh oh I only thought the french had "cleaning" problems.

They never seem to shower!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its not just their legs and armpits that they shave thesedays!! :D

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
mind you with my eyesight failing these days (as well as my hair), perhaps it just as well that they shave other parts...could venture into the wrong entrance.

(depends on your viewpoint though i suppose) :freaked:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wow this topic has gone way off track.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Wow this topic has gone way off track.

to get this topic back on track.... i think coolerkings mom would completely flip if she were to read some of the posts on here.

best to keep her off it....this site is definitely not for overprotective mothers with delicate natures.

with kids threatening to kill themselves, others too ashamed to go out without hats and the foul odour of sheer animal panic as HairLossTalk.com devotees face up to a life without hair cover, mom would be scared s**tless!!