Money, and hokers aren't s solution for baldness

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course not. I have no issues with prostitution. I do have issues with people from rich countries traveling to poor countries to exploit locals for sex. Especially people who go looking for underage girls. That's just ****ed up. And I know people who've done it too...

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Some girls are forced to sell themselves by their pimps. They are literally slaves and having sex with one of this girl is rape. They are basically kidnapped or tricked into thinking they will go to a country to do something else and then they take their papers and force them to sell themselves and threated to kill them when calling the police.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some girls are forced to sell themselves by their pimps. They are literally slaves and having sex with one of this girl is rape. They are basically kidnapped or tricked into thinking they will go to a country to do something else and then they take their papers and force them to sell themselves and threated to kill them when calling the police.

THIS is why the US needs to legalize this. I know it wont eliminate the problem but it will def help.
Its sad what happens to those girls but I Have watched the documentarys and in each one they are gladly handing their passports over, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!

Watch "Trade" with Kevin Kline. Will make you pretty sick honestly.

Now this IS one aspect of it but in reality there are A LOT of girls who do it willingly to. Many from other countries who come here because they know they CAN do it and make a butt load of money to send home. Maybe even trick some American guy into keeping her here.