Morning wood

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
I was living in South america for about 2 years and spent about 2 months in Bolivia. Was spending a lot of time on isla del sol, la Paz, Cochabamba, potosi and Sala de Ujuni. Had an awesome time there - Bolivia has a very different atmosphere than Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Chile etc. It's much more relaxed, friendly and safe!
wasen't doing much hiking though...

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yo YO!

Im a huge Al Pacino fan :) I'm from Rio de Janeiro another great place, just like Santa Cruz! From what my friend told me Cochabamba is beautiful. I would love to some day be able to go see El Cristo de la Conordia, reminds me of Cristo Corcovado. Also el Pairumani, man good sh*t bro! The only thing is I heard there is a lot of crime going on there, kidnappings. Most south american countries have those type of problems. Its a shame......

OUT!
Toninho

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fale Mane!!!

Tudo Bom! Of course I will be cheering for Brasil, but my heart will also be with Bolivia. I hope they take Group A my friend! I hope that Argentina falls in group B, man I hate Argentina....such a rivalry. Rio is the same way man, drugs cartels are taking over and the poor cant help but steal. Its pretty sad, Rio is one of the most beautiful places in the world and the people are so friendly. The phrase "my house is your house" was probably created there. Alright amigo, hope all is well in Cochabamba!!!