MOTHER OF GOD!!!! Im so f*****g freaked...helped

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
Its official...Im going nw7...most will call b.s....go right ahead...but my mom told me the other day she noticed a white circle on the back of my head cuz of the way my hairs were sticking up after taking off my hat from wearing it for 8 hours. Anyways, today i was taking a good luck...my hair is very thing all over the place....BUT SURE ENUF @ a certain angle, you can see light shining through my head everywhere @ u see a white circle all over the place that resembles a Norwood 7!!!! Another thing I noticed is either I have one temple more receded...or that that little triangle thats on the side of the head is lower one 1 side of the head then the other. Its been over 3 weeks since I buzzed my head, and my scalp is still really visible. Ppl tell me not 2 buzz it cuz my head shape is shitty and my balding is apparently more visibile...if its a little grown out, i cant spike it it looks like sh*t I have 2 wear a hat till it grows 1.5 inches+...and when I have it grown like that it looks shitty thin n lifeless, cuz all the hair is being devoted to jus cover up my scalp. I cant get a hair transplant cuz it looks like ill be Nw7 from my grandpa!!! My hairline is uneven!! WTF AM I SUPPOSED 2 do!!!! Short, medium and longer hair= all looks bad on me. Another reason for not growing my hair longer is cuz of when its wet it looks god awful...look @ some of my pics from beforewhen I used 2 post as the moose....my only option left i think is dutasteride...im waiting for blood results 2 come in...but pending good results, i guess i should see a competent trichologist rather then my dumbass derm. God f*****g damn.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You should become a NW7. That would make the rest of us with less hairloss not feel so bad. Think of it as a public service. Maybe.... even your calling in life.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
You should become a NW7. That would make the rest of us with less hairloss not feel so bad. Think of it as a public service. Maybe.... even your calling in life.

WoW, that's pretty trashy, dude.

And MacAttack, calm the heck down. Post up your new "NW7" pics.

In my personal opinion, you're just having some anxiety.

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
its nw7 in the sense you sort of see a definite change in density...its hard 2 capture it in @ the right light and angle, yes maybe it seems a BIT weird or w.e. but im positive, given a few more years its going 2 be more and more visible...jus like inevitably, the top of my scalp went from being not noticeably less dense, to much more noticeably less dense from the sides.

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps your just freaking out?
Lighting really makes problems more apparent, so just sit down and relax, and think of the big picture, the most liekly factor is just lighting.
Even if it isnt, its not that bad you know, im 23 and nearly there myself, I belive another poster my age is aswell.As are many others, but we do fine. :)
Let it grow out a bit more, and the weaker hair will catch up to your stronger hairs, then buzz it a grade up or something, to make it less noticable.
Hell if your feeling brave, and want to lose your demons, shave your head on 0, you might even like it.

First things first, chill out!

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
The big 3 (proscar 1.25) + 2000mg MSM a day. Im thinking of upping to dutasteride. I have no idea if I gained ground or lost ground... I think my hairline improved which I dont need much improving on...but the diffuse loss continues. If i had a shed, I wouldnt have noticed cuz my hairs are so very fine. Although they pluck out EXTREMELY easily.. My proscar is currently free thx 2 insurance, no idea if dutasteride would be free tho...im thinking of taking both my free proscar and generic dutasteride as a JUST IN CASE the generic dutasteride is bull.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
pff big deal, i'm diffuse thinning in an NW7 shape as well. not really arsed, i'm doing plenty to stop it. I think i'll win.

however, i think it's generally the case for a lot of people that the hair on top is less dense than the sides and back (where it's *really* dense).

so don't panic. if you yourself have only just "noticed" this then just grow your hair out a bit and it'll be fine.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been nw7 for 20 years now......still living still breathing still enjoy a drink still getting girls.

you'll survive.

Cassin

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:

Settle down. No need for that here.

IBM

Reaction score
ginald said:
i've been nw7 for 20 years now......still living still breathing still enjoy a drink still getting girls.

you'll survive.

The girls you get are not pretty.

barcafan

Reaction score
I really hope WoW Loses all of his hair and doesn't regrow it. It would be great justice....almost poetic.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People with male pattern baldness like me should be allowed to make bald jokes. Do you tell black people not to make fun of the black race? They are black, they can if they want.

I thought macattack could handle the joke. He made NW7 jokes that caused him to be banned so he has a sense of humor. Its not like I am talking to Taug or someone else with emotional fragility.

Why do I have to explain the obvious to you?

(This in response to barafacan)

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
He made NW7 jokes that caused him to be banned s

No he was banned for making bigoted comments against transsexuals, specifically holyhair. I know this because I pushed for his ban. But he acts responsibly now.

I didn't think your comment about him becoming NW7 was out of line, more just typical waste.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Actualy I took his comment as a joke. I'm sure everyones thought something along those lines at some point. Look at blonde guy he's on a crusade to make every man on the planet shave their heads slick bald. Presumably until the few left that refuse are looked upon as distgusting hairy freaks.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
hahaha, i laughed
funny post, dont mind the others...

Sean68

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:

:uglylol:

he laughs at himself as well so fair enough.

barcafan

Reaction score
roki said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
hahaha, i laughed
funny post, dont mind the others...

funny post maybe in the offtopic section where it belongs

G

thats karma. macattack made fun of nw7's. now he is becoming one hisself.

this karma thing not only happened once in my life to myself. lol.

i think this karma thing is somehow true.

i think i got an idea why. if you got self-confidence problems and are self-concious about something which is minor though or just in its progress to happen badly, you make fun of people who got this thing in a worse form. just to make you feel better. you often make fun of people or put people down who got the same problems as you, but in a worse form. you do that coz you fear ending there. its your way to handle your fear. and since you are in the same situation like them and are heading towards there situation, its possible that your problem gets worse and so you end up where they are. thats how karma works.

does that sound logical?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
People with male pattern baldness like me should be allowed to make bald jokes. Do you tell black people not to make fun of the black race? They are black, they can if they want.

I thought macattack could handle the joke. He made NW7 jokes that caused him to be banned so he has a sense of humor. Its not like I am talking to Taug or someone else with emotional fragility.

Why do I have to explain the obvious to you?

(This in response to barafacan)

I see even without male pattern baldness, you don't have a personality anyways. Maybe you shouldn't care too much about your hair, just live your life inside of WoW. Maybe that's really the right place for you.

Cheers!