MOTHER OF GOD!!!! Im so f*****g freaked...helped

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
i say you have the RIGHT to be PISSED!

Dont burry it to the bottom, and act like its not ther. I feel you and go thru similar stuff with the caps, wearing caps, new hair cuts are scary, that typa stuff.

and i dont agree we have no control over our hair and can only do stuff like muscle gain. I say, devote time to making money, and then use that money to buy better and more advanced treatments. And or use it for R&D, testing, etc.

And i dont mean staying at you rnormal job,i mean making extra money in business..somehow, or if you already have the money spend spend spend! is what I say!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
You should become a NW7. That would make the rest of us with less hairloss not feel so bad. Think of it as a public service. Maybe.... even your calling in life.

someone kick this idiot out of here,what purpose does he serve? all he has done since he has been here is act like a fool,and a rude one at that.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
You should become a NW7. That would make the rest of us with less hairloss not feel so bad. Think of it as a public service. Maybe.... even your calling in life.

someone kick this idiot out of here,what purpose does he serve? all he has done since he has been here is act like a fool,and a rude one at that.

I was just making a joke. You call me an idiot, yet you are the ignorant one. The original poster was banned (under an old name) because he was constantly mocking NW7s and bashing regular posters. I figured if he could dish out massive amounts of insulting jokes, he could take a small joke in return. My small joke was 100 times nicer than some of the stuff he posted.

You really need to shut the f*** up because you dont know the reality of the situation. Next time, only post if you know whats up please.

(You shouldn't call others an idiot while simultaniously making yourself look like one)

p.s. This thread is old. Quit necro-posting old crap. Going to dig up something I said 6 months ago tomorrow?

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
p.s. This thread is old. Quit necro-posting old crap. Going to dig up something I said 6 months ago tomorrow?

you posted it on april 17th. that's hardly 6 months ago.

and again, macattack was banned for bashing holyhair for being a transsexual, and not for making fun of nw7's.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
libertine said:
WorldofWarcraft said:

I was just making a joke. You call me an idiot, yet you are the ignorant one. The original poster was banned (under an old name) because he was constantly mocking NW7s and bashing regular posters. I figured if he could dish out massive amounts of insulting jokes, he could take a small joke in return. My small joke was 100 times nicer than some of the stuff he posted.

You really need to shut the f*** up because you dont know the reality of the situation. Next time, only post if you know whats up please.

(You shouldn't call others an idiot while simultaniously making yourself look like one)

blah blah blah blah......Wow all you do is chat sh*t on these forums,insulting people and acting like a dick.i dont give a sh*t how you meant your comment to sound,you are an idiot and i doubt there is a forum member that has run into you that thinks otherwise

havent you got some demons to go slay or something?