My 1.4 year update

Axon

Reaction score
blue said:
Axon people prolly dont give a sh*t cause you said your doing really well battling your hairloss....i think that makes people jealous lol.

True. People only come here to sh*t their pants and b**ch about celebrities who aren't balding.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Axon,

Good to hear things are still rosey at the 2 yr point. About to hit the 18th month part myself with pretty much the same regimen as you. Maintanence and regrowth and the crown situation same as yours, noticable under certain bright lights.

Do you still have any new growth or vellus hairs going through to the terminal stage ?

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky, why dont you ask Axon questions about his regimen in his thread, not mine. :wow:

Axon, yah I think blue has a point. People cant relate. But when I talk about my bad sheds and the recovery, thats the kinda sh*t people want to hear.

That and they feel sorry for that poor fat lady falling down the stairs. :D
Still I'm glad everythings holdin up for you.

bombscience

Reaction score
Flux,
Dude,
How are you, music going well?

I never meant to drop the ball on the mt. view hookup, life just got busy. It sounds like everything worked out!

That's great that you've had success. No luck for me, it's tough. I'm on dutasteride and 15% minoxidil now, hoping I'll see something someday, but looking at all the thinning hairs fall out of my scalp, I dont think it's going to happen. Anyway, great to hear that it worked out for you.

-bs

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bomb,
Music got sidetracked for the most part. I'm taking a full load of classes now and have to focus on my studies. Still I have done a few things here and there.

About that hookup, I ended up ordering some finasteride next day mail. No worries tho. I see you on AIM occasionally.. I'll IM you sometime.

Sorry to hear things havnt turned around for you. I hope that works out for you.