My answer to this hairloss BS.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
misterdh said:
It appears to me that most of the hair loss problems on here boil down to one problem... Females.
not the case here
i don't hate baldness because of how i think other people will perceive it
i hate baldness because of the way it ruins hairstyles and the way that a close crop or a shaved head results in a horribly generic look that deprives people of any individuality or a close crop that has the same outcome

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
misterdh said:
It appears to me that most of the hair loss problems on here boil down to one problem... Females.
not the case here
i don't hate baldness because of how i think other people will perceive it
i hate baldness because of the way it ruins hairstyles and the way that a close crop or a shaved head results in a horribly generic look that deprives people of any individuality or a close crop that has the same outcome

BS
The reason why the skinhead look is so popular among teenagers at both extremes of the political spectrum is because they think it takes them apart from the mainstream and help them explore their individuality more easily as they stand out from the conforming masses

Baldness, at least baldness in white males makes you stand out more, and I don't think many of us like that.

If complete baldness was as common in white males as it is for Black males, we would just shave our heads and deal with it.

Let's accept it, if women found receding hairlines and bald heads attractive, no one would complain.

There was a time when growing a beard was a sign on manliness and beardless men were considered a joke. Now guys cry because they have hairy legs :gay: