My anti-social social experiment

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Sarcasm noted Cue...video games are a great way to be anti-social. I'm sure there are plenty of bald gamers. The thing with this Home deal is it is trying to make it more sociable and connect with other people, which I could care less about really. What I really despise are these f*****g social networking sites where young people like to sell themselves as celebrities, taking pictures of themselves in bars with huge flashes and sunglasses that cover most of their face.

barcafan

Reaction score
Yeah i know what you mean man.

Cam w****s that have 2000+ pictures of themselves on their little page.

I WISH IT WAS ME DAMNIT, I WANT TO BE POPULAR TOO!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Not my venue. I'll stick to HairLossTalk.com, although it is trying to be like those sites now with those stupid hair loss blogs.

s.a.f

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Yeah i know what you mean man.
Cam w****s that have 2000+ pictures of themselves on their little page.

Why does the name Kerzyguy spring into my mind? :whistle:

A

Administrator

uncomfortable man said:
Not my venue. I'll stick to HairLossTalk.com, although it is trying to be like those sites now with those stupid hair loss blogs.
Trying? We're succeeding.

Admin

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think some people would be a lot more harsh online because they cant see the real person they are talking too. They too are testing the waters for reactions. I suppose there's an evil part of some people who want to experiment in being nastier than they normally would in real life in games. Like in fall 3 for the xbox where you can choose what to say in the dialogue and be an ***, i think its just fun to some people. Still though i thought your experiment was a good idea. Its a good way to experiment with your interactions with people without the embarassment you would recieve in real life.