My Experimental Treatments Story (Bimatoprost+RU)

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
1) Can I ask where is bimatoprost buyed?

I mena, I can buy bimatoprost for leashes...but I guess you aren't using this kind of bimatoprost.

2) How is your progress going, Big3? Still the regrowth? Thickering?

Thanks.

1) We did a group order on these forums back in March/April from Ontario Chemicals for the Bim. We each ordered either 100 or 200mg (I got 200mg). I am about to run out of it though and not really sure what I'll do.. I guess for now I'll have to drop it which kind of sucks since it's only been 3 months.

2) In my opinion I am still progressing. I see a bunch of tiny hairs sprouting along my almost bare temples and my hair seems to be getting thicker overall.. I will be patient as it's still early for RU and BIM and VERY early for 17AP.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
big3nme said:
peloncete1989 said:

I mena, I can buy bimatoprost for leashes...but I guess you aren't using this kind of bimatoprost.

Thanks.

1) We did a group order on these forums back in March/April from Ontario Chemicals for the Bim. We each ordered either 100 or 200mg (I got 200mg). I am about to run out of it though and not really sure what I'll do.. I guess for now I'll have to drop it which kind of sucks since it's only been 3 months.

2) In my opinion I am still progressing. I see a bunch of tiny hairs sprouting along my almost bare temples and my hair seems to be getting thicker overall.. I will be patient as it's still early for RU and BIM and VERY early for 17AP.

We will be doing a new group order within the next 2 to 4 weeks. We found better suppliers.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd like to join in the next group order, if possible.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
big3nme said:
peloncete1989 said:

Thanks.

I think if you were a diffuse alopecia, and you would have the same improvement that you've had... probably it would be an super-awesome improvement.

Because, the improve you've had in the remaining hair you have, in my opinion, it's one of the best I've seen.

Luck man.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
Are there news with your hair Big3?

It's all gone! :(((

Na jk, it's doing alright. I decided I want to wait until August 15ish to take and post a new update picture. Shedding is still happening. Have done 8 applications of CB, so a little over two weeks on that so far. I haven't died, so that's good. Other than that nothing to report, too early still.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
Don't make jokes with this... :stupid:

Haha... I'm glad to hear it man.

Hopefully with CB, you'll have a new boom... I've read about you're now focused on the hair "stimulants" (bim + minoxidil + ?), could you explain which kind of "stimulant" are you using right now?

Thanks Big3.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Didn't forget about you guys. The BIM group order fell through, not enough interest. Working on an AHK-cu group order now instead, we have 850 grams accounted for but need 1000 for minimum order. $15 a gram but you need to order at least 25g.

I also have updated picture as of two nights ago but it's not looking good. Looks like I am losing ground but could be the lighting, not 100% sure.

Here is the pic:

[attachment=0:p1nn82gu]combined.png[/attachment:p1nn82gu]

Attachments

• combined.png
    combined.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 308

peloncete1989

Reaction score
You've improved, no doubt about it, but it looks like if the third picture looked better because of the light.

Obviously, you're an "extrem" case, because you've lost a lot of hair... I think you're not having regrowth, but thickering... could it be?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you mean it fell through? I get mine on Monday. Going to order Latanoprost on Monday as well. You need to MSN them to buy it. They are expecting more people to order.

The PDF File said that the patent is currently testing up to 2% Bimatoprost. 2% Bimatoprost is expensive. However, there is no doubt we need more Bimatoprost because it sounds like 0.1% is way to weak.

big3nme

Established Member
Reaction score
smitysmity said:
What do you mean it fell through? I get mine on Monday. Going to order Latanoprost on Monday as well. You need to MSN them to buy it. They are expecting more people to order.

The PDF File said that the patent is currently testing up to 2% Bimatoprost. 2% Bimatoprost is expensive. However, there is no doubt we need more Bimatoprost because it sounds like 0.1% is way to weak.

I meant the GROUP order fell through. People can order individually but it doesn't look like we'll be doing a group order to get a bigger discount is all I meant.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
big3nme said:
smitysmity said:

I meant the GROUP order fell through. People can order individually but it doesn't look like we'll be doing a group order to get a bigger discount is all I meant.

Well the cheapest I was quoted for was

$620/g (25 Grams Min)
$800/g (1 Gram Min)

However, compare that to Ontario for $1750/g. You're basically spending $180 more but that's because the people who wanted to buy this want proven tested Bimatoprost which will take until October to do just that.

WarLord

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe for 2 years tops, but usually 3 to 12 months. Eventually Minoxidil loses it's effect and while you still need to maintain it, DHT is going to ultimately comeback and beat Minoxidil.

Oh, I see that you are an "expert". LOL

Not even Bryan the Baldy has ever produced such a crap.