My minoxidil shedding phase pics

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
When did you start to notice regrowth or thickening?? And um do you just copy and paste the same post everywhere???lol

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
I will keep you guys updated on my latest minoxidil run.....whether I get it back or not. If I do I'm gonna party like its 1999. I've been on about 4 1/2 weeks so well see what happens :cry:

AquaNet

Reaction score
xodcbox said:
Yes rogaine alone !! FOAM ! It works I had never even heard or used any of the pills, medications that so many people on this site use . I saw the rogaine foam ad on tv. Bought it. and Bam! 7 months later I got hair on my head!!! Yes lots and lots of shedding. A month in half of shedding sacrifice.Very awfull I was scared as hell ! Thanx to rogaine I gotta girlfriend she loves my hair! Im 34 yrs old.

the BAN HAMMMER is coming for you

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Update guys, this past week I have already noticed slight thickening and for the first time in a little over a week I pulled my hair back and I literally have hundreds of new hair sprouts in my temples where I am applying minoxidil. My hairline is the same 1.5, but these hairs are coming in behind the hairline where I wanted it to thicken a little. Hopefully after these hairs get longer and darker I will get great results in a month or two more. Its been about 5 and a half weeks now. :D

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
holy sh*t, it is unreal the thickening/regrowth I have had this past 2 weeks. I am now 6 weeks into minoxidil and at 4 weeks my hair looked terrible, but I noticed I stopped shedding right about that time and I have had great thickening all over the last two weeks. I have also been taking 4 grams of msm to speed things up and I think its helping me to get regrowth faster. I can't believe how quick I respond to minoxidil as this is the second time I have responded this fast. It's weird its like it almost happens over night and it is definitely noticeable in looks and feel, as once I stop shedding regrowth follows immediately.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Well one week later and my temples continue to fill in as I am at about 7 weeks coming up here. Overall, myhair is still a little thinner on top from the shed and I am still shedding but the regrowth is filling in nicely and offsetting the shed I believe. As soon as I stop shedding I should improve nicely. I love the foam!!!!

BARCA

Established Member
Reaction score
great news dude...i am still in my 6th week ..and i am still shedding like crazy....i hope i get you results :(

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Hang in there man....thats when i first started to notice a change for the better. It's getting better every day now as I have new regrowth popping up all over behind my hairline in my thinned temples. Overall, my density is still down from my shed but I think its just starting to thicken up so we'll see

sfperc

Reaction score
how do you view the pics

How do you view the pics that everyone keeps talking about in this post? I can't seem to find a link anywhere.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry bud, I deleted them because I don't like having my pics up on the internet for an extended period of time. However since my last post my hair continues to improve dramatically. I just got a haircut 2 days ago and I was amazed on how much thicker and how much regrowth I have gotten in only 2 months. I am taking 4 grams of MSM so I think that is speeding up my results. I shed BIG TIME from the first week all the way into about week 4 or 5, but it was followed by quick regrowth and thickening, its amazing how fast it turned around, as I was almost losing hope. :)

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
well its been another week and a half or so and my hair continues to get better and better by the day as I am at about 9 1/2 weeks now, it appears I am a great responder to minoxidil. Man I tell you what a month into treatment I was scared shitless as my hair shed so bad and it never looked worse, buts its been steady improvement since then.

So all you guys thinking about quitting the foam mid-shed...don't do it.