My own personal research and *study* new pics coming soon

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
it cant hurt? why not see how much it can regrow even if its just a little? what about all the reports of it virtualy STOPPING SHEDDING? wat do u say about that? :p

G

BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
it cant hurt? why not see how much it can regrow even if its just a little? what about all the reports of it virtualy STOPPING SHEDDING? wat do u say about that? :p

It can hurt your wallet. I say the reports are BS and have nothing to do with the hair comb. Don't waste your money on a laser wand. But your choice.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
my apologies, that the buzzed pics are still not up.

To update tho, buzzing your head feels amazing, increadibly liberating, and it takes ur mind compleatly off your hair. i know others have said it and i never beleived them but its the truth. I buzzed to a #2, i will try 1 next time tho. I recomend it to anyone and everyone!

Alpecin smells chemicaly nice (kinda like a gilete deodernt type smell), but does have a great tingle to it, which i can only think means its doing its thing. It also has a really cool color its like neon blue.

Revivogen smells totaly like melted crayons like many have mentioned, i think it also smells like a tad of coppertone sunblock mixed in with those crayons. it also dries REALLY quick which is great. It to tingles slightly. i dont think it is staining my sheets, but i couldnt tell you because apple poly has already staind them.

Proctors shampoo NANO, has no smell to it, is an almost clear grey THICK gel like substance. It has the least amount of tingle id say.

ORDERING THE HAIR MAX TOMORROW!

nano smells like pistachios...lol

abcdefg

Reaction score
It all depends on what you mean by some scientific evidence. I can mix some stuff together throw saw palmetto in it and there is some scientific evidence it will help with hair loss.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
perhaps a mix between the two..! either way i hope it WORKS. inbetween my dht blocking/androgen recepter killing shampoo i use it to GROW hair

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
interesting, "Alpecin was granted a European patent for the discovery of testosterone suppression based on a caffeine ingredient complex"

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
any opinions on using revivogen twice daily to maximize dht inhibition instead of once?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope you didn't buy the HairMax laser comb! For $100 you can get the Amazing Laser Comb which has 8 5mw diodes instead of 1 (IIRC 17mw) diode split via mirrors.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
im debating it... most people here are saying its a waste.. if i do get a laser comb it will be the hairmax, as that one is FDA aproved

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
im debating it... most people here are saying its a waste.. if i do get a laser comb it will be the hairmax, as that one is FDA aproved

Look into the Aculas laser, Amazing Laser Comb & the Laser Wand. All use the same principle, and should help. Aculas is the most powerful of them all.

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
new pics coming up VERY soon (with high quality digi cam+ flash)

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
BH 90 NWtwo 10 said:
new pics coming up VERY soon (with high quality digi cam+ flash)

I'm waiting in suspense . . . no seriously, I am. I'm thinking of adding revivogen (hopefully in place of dutasteride) and am hoping something you're trying is working.

BTW, what was your hairloss like before the treatment? You did take pics right? Did you ever try finasteride or dutasteride previous to this trial?

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score

i hope the peach fuzz is new hair coming in not hairs dying out!

my scalp has never looked or felt this healthy. ZERO sign of dandruff/flakes. Hair feels great and shedding has dropped from about 120 a day prebuzz to i wud say 60 or less.

hair is longer, going to buzz it again within a few days and take close pics again for you guys.

been slacking on internals because its a redic amount of pills each day but im gonna stop slacking, otherwise its been easy shampooing THRICE daily, prox-n and revivo day night

j3nate

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... you're hair looks good in the pics, but it is hard to compare them to the buzzed pics b/c it is definitely longer.

You already said that you feel shedding is down. Do you feel that your hair has thickened up?

BH 90 NWtwo 10

Established Member
Reaction score
i cant say i feel my hair has thickend up because it was cut so much shorter.. which gives the illusion that it has.. plus its only been about 1.5 months on treatment. luckaly for us i have a really small tiny mole on my right temple RIGHT where the ressession is, so thats a great marker to see improvment, il get that in the pics on saterday when i buzz my head again.

abcdefg

Reaction score
when are they gonna make a treatment to stop mature hairlines. I want an option to stop that. If you want your mature hairline fine be happy, i dont want it i guess ill look young forever oh well ill hate myself everyday im sure.