MY PARENTS BOTHER ME *TOO* MUCH

Pall

Established Member
Reaction score
ENOUGH :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x ! IM SICK OF HEARING SOME FU....G WORDS FROM MY MOTHER, WHENEVER SHE GETS ANGRY TO SOMETHING, SHE TELLS ME "YOU ARE BALD! LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU LOST YOUR PHYSICAL APPEREANCE! YOU WILL BE TOTALY BALD WHEN YOU'RE 30 YEARS OLD ! DON'T BEG GOD FOR THAT IN THE FUTURE"

I'M GETTING CRAZY , I ASK HER WHAT TO DO , SHE REPLIES AS "DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH THE COMPUTER STAY AWAY FROM MONITOR DON'T USE THE COMPUTER SWITCH IT OFF" OH MY GOD IS THIS THE REASON FOR male pattern baldness!!!!!? NO! :-x :-x

One day i was going somewhere with my father , brother with car. I told my father about his work, "you should do this Father, thats better...etc i was talking about his job..." His reply was like this " Do not talk about my job , i know what to do ! LOOK AT YOURSELF , YOU ARE BALD, YOU talk about your problem do not talk about my work."

These words strike at my head....I will never forget these words till i die....Mother and Father were the last people to hear these words i was completely down.

IM THINKING OF GOING SOMEWHERE AND NEVER TURN BACK. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PUNISH THEM ?

Why me?

Reaction score
Damn kid. I would cry if my mom insulted me like that.

I feel for you. Sorry you have to go through that I dont wish that on anybody

misterium

Reaction score
Well you could do like I do when people anger me.

Never bother with them again. Go live your own life and put those fools out of your mind for good.

In other words, the cold shoulder.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
When they say something like that, just hold your head up high and let their words slide off of you like a drop of water on a newly waxed car.
It might be hard but that will piss them off more than anything.
Just show them you are not affected by their insults.

G

Vinton Harper said:
When they say something like that, just hold your head up high and let their words slide off of you like a drop of water on a newly waxed car.

do this and laugh

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
Vinton Harper said:

do this and laugh

All good advise.

Sounds like you have a very angry family. The smartest thing you can do is to get away from them on a daily basis. You may love your family dearly (I hope you do) but for God's sake, those cheap shots are unnecessary and harmful. Do your own thing. Lead your own life.

Success is the best revenge.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Id turn to both of them and calmly say "You claim you love me, but you go out of your way to attack me and tear me down. Parents are supposed to support and build up their kids, to help ensure their success in life. I am unfortunate to have parents like you."

:)

Buffboy

Established Member
Reaction score
1) Tell them that the reason you are balding is because of THEM. If anyone is to blame for male pattern baldness it's them - not you.

2) If they don't believe you, print some of the information sides on the web on the subject male pattern baldness.

3) Tell them that they are hurting you and if they don't stop doing so, you will get on with your life alone.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
that's some fucked up parenting right there...

good luck... forget that bullshit becuase what they're telling you IS bullshit. just have a positive attitude and start using some helpful products.

peace

KevinW

Established Member
Reaction score
She is taking her anger out on you and attacking something that she believes to be your weakness. You don't need that kind of sh*t when you are already dealing with something like male pattern baldness. How old are you? If it's as bad as you make it sound then you should get out, live YOUR life, and you will find happiness.

BostonHawk

Established Member
Reaction score
man dude, thats harsh. She might just be trying to get you off the computer though. Probably the wrong way to do it, but I think they love you enough to try to get you off the comp. If they keep going at it man, just talk to them. If my mom said that to me I'd look at her and ask her why she said that. Seriously, its just a bad dynamic to have with your mom if she's at the point where she just rips into you like that. No one in my family will talk about my hair unless they're suggesting a different way to wear it, they know I'm hard enough on myself.