My results (photos!!)

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
optimus prime said:
An opening remark intended to secure an advantage for the speaker

Ploy: a maneuver in a game or conversation

A chess move early in the game in which the player sacrifices minor pieces in order to obtain an advantageous position

Gambit is a 1966 film starring Michael Caine and Shirley MacLaine as two criminals involved in an elaborate plot to steal a priceless antiquity from millionaire Mr Shabandar, played by Herbert Lom. The film was directed by Ronald Neame from a screenplay by Jack Davies and Alvin Sargeant.

Gambit is a Nero Wolfe detective novel by Rex Stout, first published by the Viking Press in 1962.

Gambit (Remy LeBeau) is a fictional character, a Marvel Comics superhero who is a member of the X-Men. Created by writer Chris Claremont and artist Jim Lee, he first appeared in Uncanny X-Men #266 (August 1990).

Codenamed Gambit, the KH-7 was a reconnaissance satellite used by the United States from July 1963 to June 1967. Details of the satellite are still considered to be classified information. The satellite is believed to have a ground resolution of 0.46 meters.

Gambit was a game show, created by Wayne Cruseturner, produced by Heatter-Quigley Productions, and aired on CBS from September 4, 1972 to December 10, 1976.

Gambit is a free software Scheme implementation, which provides a compiler with a C back end and an interpreter.

But in this case, its the guy who started the thread. :)

lol, thanks, I think I got it now

Cathexis

Reaction score
Come on guys.

All this knob did was just shave his head in certain areas. I mean COME ON, if that was his hair...would he seriously been seen in public like that? His before picture makes him look like a freakin' muppet, huge tuft of hair in front? That even makes me crack up. If his hair REALLY looked like that, and if he had any self-respect, he would have shaved it.

I call him out as a fake.