My sex drive and performance is pathetic

Dimebolt3000

Reaction score
yeah, women need wood man! If you cant get it up, your not fullfilling your duty! Get off that sheeeot!

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
they do need that but if your a good foreplay man...it can pass..maybe

Nickie

Established Member
Reaction score
I HAVE A SOLUTION --- though I don't think it will be beneficial for long term...i dont see how it could really hurt since ANY finasteride in our system is better than NO finasteride.

ANYWAYS,...i also noticed a strange spacy feeling when im on this, and a lil acne...i dont know, this stuff seems to play with weird hormones.

for those who are SENSITIVE to this drug, I think its best to slash the dose in half and take it every other day or whenever symptoms subside.

thats better than dropping it altogether, and in the long run u save more money because you use it less.

I dont know if that will be totally innefective against hair loss, but its still doing something, i'm sure.

It's our only hope, those of us who react negatively to it.

Either that, or drop it altogether.

Any advice?

G

Nickie said:
I HAVE A SOLUTION --- though I don't think it will be beneficial for long term...i dont see how it could really hurt since ANY finasteride in our system is better than NO finasteride.

ANYWAYS,...i also noticed a strange spacy feeling when im on this, and a lil acne...i dont know, this stuff seems to play with weird hormones.

for those who are SENSITIVE to this drug, I think its best to slash the dose in half and take it every other day or whenever symptoms subside.

thats better than dropping it altogether, and in the long run u save more money because you use it less.

I dont know if that will be totally innefective against hair loss, but its still doing something, i'm sure.

Any advice?

I agree, just take the pill intermittently and that should solve the problem. I guess you will still get the same benefit.

G

Nickie said:

Any advice?

I agree, just take the pill intermittently and that should solve the problem. I guess you will still get the same benefit.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been taking .5 finasteride since i started 08/01/04 and my hairloss stoped about 3 months later.
I can't even imagine what my hair would look like if I never started finasteride.
finasteride did decrease my sex drive, but I started on Mega Man which has a large amount of vitamin B in it and made me feel normal again.
My advise would be....try half dose of finasteride for 4 months and take vitamin B/green tea/grape seed daily.
If it doesnt work....stop.

G

I woke up today with fat morning wood and yesterday i was with my lady and had no problems with gettin a solid hard on. But then today i needed to let out some stress(masturbate) and i was watching some p**rn and i couldn't get it up. I just don't think i get turned on to p**rn much anymore. I only really noticed the sexual disfunction when watching p**rn. This might be a weird question, but do any of you have the same problem? Not being able to get aroused when watching p**rn? :shock:

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the brotherhood we have here, don't ya?

Yes, I have noticed the same thing. I am 34 now, and I don't think I am as easily turned on by p**rn (unless I've gone without forever), but when I'm with my gal, the finasteride has had no effect. I seem to think less about sex, I think...but when it comes time and we are making out, I get just as turned on, and just as hard.

I am sure every guy is different, but I have been on this off and on since last July and things are working fine.

Also getting great results. Great results.