Reaction score
thanks...

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stopped taking finasteride for a week due to sides and then down-ed the dose from 1mg to 0.5mg.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont know if you already said this or not but make sure you're letting the nizoral soak for the entire duration of your shower.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont know if you already said this or not but make sure you're letting the nizoral soak for the entire duration of your shower.

Thanks...

headless

Established Member
Reaction score
Talmoode - I would love to see some pictures from your results. Any chance of you uploading them?
Good luck!

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Talmoode - I would love to see some pictures from your results. Any chance of you uploading them?
Good luck!

hi headless. I was hoping to post some wicked pictures if I had some drastic resluts but nothing to report yet...definitely my hair overall looks and feels thinner though...dang... i will anyway upload some soon :)

- - - Updated - - -

What are the side-effects?

the usual. softer erection and all. Not saying the side is completely gone but not bad..not bad...I am not sure though if this is the case but I am taking korean ginseng (500mg capsule once or twice a day) and feel like it helps a bit?

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
there's never been a single asian who hasn't responded well to hairloss treatments. ever.

hi check out zeroheat's story in this section. he's got amazing result from the Big 3 and that got me started with my treatment. Just mindblowing!