MY story - vineet

vineet

Reaction score
Finasteride is probably a great option for you, as that's proven to be effective on the crown, where your loss seems to be concentrated. Also, not that bad.

treyy- finasteride effective for crown ? , but dutasteride is more than finasteride , i didnot get you ?. please explain why dutasteride is not good

vineet

Reaction score
5 month update

not anything much noticeable ,on same regimen ,the only thing is now i am not shedding at all since i shaved my head on 4th month

Attachments

• 5thmonth.jpg
    5thmonth.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 277
  • 5thmonth2.jpg
    5thmonth2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 235

vineet

Reaction score
skipped 6th month ,so now 7th month update , i stopped taking the dutasteride pills for more than 2 week due to illness and felt minor shedding 10 to 15 small hair,after my illness i started taking it again but now i will take 1 pill in 3 days gap , as i have read some where about that .

Attachments

• 7th  month.jpg
    7th month.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 7th month.jpg
    7th month.jpg
    696.4 KB · Views: 234

Patienceisthekey

Reaction score
You say you have tried everything related to yoga..did you actually try the nail rubbing method religiously for a good 1 year ?

garyhary

Established Member
Reaction score
Your hair looks really fuller when it it not so short as it was in the picture you posted before. Besides this it seems like your hair is improving but it is hard to tell with the different length of your hair now.

Any side effects from dutasteride?

vineet

Reaction score
Did you get dutasteride on prescription? If u didn't where did you get it in India from?

i just buy it from near by store with out prescription.

- - - Updated - - -

You say you have tried everything related to yoga..did you actually try the nail rubbing method religiously for a good 1 year ?

do not waste your time in doing that , i think india has lot of bull**** going on , and people just waste there time doing that , just start your regimen as soon as possible

- - - Updated - - -

Your hair looks really fuller when it it not so short as it was in the picture you posted before. Besides this it seems like your hair is improving but it is hard to tell with the different length of your hair now.

Any side effects from dutasteride?

the reason i am happy for now is that i was not shedding at all when i was taking it regularly , but now i do not take it regularly due to some cold fever i am facing , so there is a bit shed , 10 to 12 hair during washing combing etc.

as far as side effects i cannot really say much as i do not fell anything like that now except initially there was some low libido feeling

shookwun

Reaction score
dat diffuse doe