My studying and hairloss...

Felk

Reaction score
powersam said:
hmm aplunk i have less hair than you but i look far less like im balding, just because of a good hair cut. which is also short. i go to a top of the line hair cutter person thing and he makes it look like im barely receded at all. i'll try take some pictures and put them up. you have enough hair left that a good haircut could hide your hairloss completely.

Hey sam have you posted your pics yet? I'd like to see your excellent hair cut as well. I agree with the shorter hair thing, i barely think about my hair since I've cut it - except the occasional worry that dutasteride might make me shed at the front :p

porajj

Established Member
Reaction score
Props to the hat suggestion. I play with my hair way too much when doing hw which causes it to fall out which in turn causes me to get pissed off.

Now, I wear a beanie anytime I do hw. No hairs fall, I cant play with it, and bingo-- I have to actually concentrate on something meaningful for once!

powersam

Reaction score
no camera as such but i can probably find some photos taken at parties etc. i'll try.

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
porajj said:
Props to the hat suggestion. I play with my hair way too much when doing hw which causes it to fall out which in turn causes me to get pissed off.

Now, I wear a beanie anytime I do hw. No hairs fall, I cant play with it, and bingo-- I have to actually concentrate on something meaningful for once!

If someone asks, you can just them them it is your thinking cap.