My vacation to Cancun

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
It was a really good holiday. There was lots to see and do - we went to see chitchen iza which is famous maya pyramid which was good. It was damn hot about mid 80s which was nice but i sometimes had to go back to the room to cool down. There was a good sports channel on the tv in the room (fox sports) where i could watch all the NFL and EPL games whilst i was cooling down. We went all inclusive so we could drink and eat as much as we liked. There was al la carte restaurants (mexican, italian, japanese etc) and the food was amazing. There was a snack bar with burgers, hot dogs, onion rings, pizzas, fries etc so there was something for everyone! We had a private beach and there was about 4 different swimming pools in different areas of the complex. There was tennis courts and a golf range. There was a sports bar and dicoteque. The live entertainment was good as well. We did a few bar crawls in Cancun and we went to Senor Frogs, Charlie Chans, Hard Rock Cafe and Coco Bongo which were all fantastic places! We visited Playa del Carmen where we did some shopping and there was a bar there called End Zone Bar which was a NFL themed bar which was very good. I would say it was one of the best places that i've visited and I would definitely go again. This time i would go for 3 weeks instead of 2 :)

ali777

Reaction score
How is the relationship holding on???

You still together?