My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I applied Zix only 2 times now and I feel some dizziness in my head already. Is this normal? Is it possible that it fades away after a while? Someone experienced it as well? (I applied 2x 220mg zix in the solution - worm applied 3x while original is 1x so I took the inbetween)
I dont know what kind of solutions you guys make, but please noke that OP only ever put 10-20mg of total zinc sulfate on his head each application

Arne Reyns

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know what kind of solutions you guys make, but please noke that OP only ever put 10-20mg of total zinc sulfate on his head each application

I don't really understand what u mean. I mixed 1,5 oz of distilled water with 0,5 oz alcohol, 150mg p5p and 440 mg zinc (2x 220mg tablets)

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Without alcohol my zix turned white ish after a few days

Hmmm, really?....for me it’s the damn yellow-ish color even after a few days of a batch that I kept in the fridge...and I’ve bought the exact supplements listed by worm.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup same here although I only really notice it going white when there's less than 30ml in my bottle.

It turning white is normal I think, read about this a couple of time in this thread.

Do you & @INT keep your batches in the fridge or at room temperature when storing it?

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the substance OK for u? U feel it's working? I think I am nog going to reduce the alcohol to 1/3 and try this

Other than the yellow-ish color that it would stain my hands and scalp and grey hairs, for the month that I used it this past October I noticed after about a week of use it had helped cut down on my daily hair shed amount a bunch, as for any hair growth I didn’t use it long enough but may do so if I can figure out how to stop it from staining my scalp & grey hairs (without dying my hair darker).

I was thinking that if I were to start using Zix again that I would apply it after a microneedling session then wait about an hour until my scalp and hair is completely dry from it and then apply my castor/coconut/peppermint oil mix before bed then wash hair in the morning as normal....my thinking is that the oil mix an hour after will help by loosening the Zix color stain from my scalp and grey hairs and washing it out easier.

Arne Reyns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Other than the yellow-ish color that it would stain my hands and scalp and grey hairs, for the month that I used it this past October I noticed after about a week of use it had helped cut down on my daily hair shed amount a bunch, as for any hair growth I didn’t use it long enough but may do so if I can figure out how to stop it from staining my scalp & grey hairs (without dying my hair darker).

I was thinking that if I were to start using Zix again that I would apply it after a microneedling session then wait about an hour until my scalp and hair is completely dry from it and then apply my castor/coconut/peppermint oil mix before bed then wash hair in the morning as normal....my thinking is that the oil mix an hour after will help by loosening the Zix color stain from my scalp and grey hairs and washing it out easier.

Hmm I'm curious about the grey hairs. However if it would cut down the shedding I think its still worth it. I suppose its always worth trying the oil idea, keep us posted! Thanks.

Arne Reyns

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I mixed Zix closer to the original formula. I took +- 80ml distilled water and just 5ml of alcohol. Then I applied 150mg of p5p and just 220mg of zinc (instead of 440mg in my other solution). Hope this will reduce the dizziness.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm I'm curious about the grey hairs. However if it would cut down the shedding I think its still worth it. I suppose its always worth trying the oil idea, keep us posted! Thanks.

You’re welcome!

Actually, I just made a batch of Zix and will be leaving it in a closed glass bottle at room temp and will check to see if it’s changed to a white color over the next 8-12 hours or more, rather than the constant yellow color that it remained when I kept it refrigerated. Worse comes to worse I’ll just do my oil mix plan after Zix dries.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I mixed Zix closer to the original formula. I took +- 80ml distilled water and just 5ml of alcohol. Then I applied 150mg of p5p and just 220mg of zinc (instead of 440mg in my other solution). Hope this will reduce the dizziness.

Dizziness is due to the high alcohol content per vol so yeah reducing it ml-wise should lessen the dizzy feeling, i would just stick solely to distilled water tho.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really understand what u mean. I mixed 1,5 oz of distilled water with 0,5 oz alcohol, 150mg p5p and 440 mg zinc (2x 220mg tablets)
i dont know how much oz is. What im saying is that worm never put more than 20mg of total zinc on his scalp. Because he had at most 3x220mg dilluted in 60ml of water and used 1-2 ml for each application.

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone using this with Minoxidil?? Ive read conflicting things about it working with it well, and also possibly decreasing the effectiveness of minoxidil? Is there a consensus?

Also, is this something most of you use twice per day?

Thank you