My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

jrobinson12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix will compliment minoxidil--either oral or topical--but you must continue to use minoxidil to maintain any benefit you get from it.
Yeah i dont ever plan on discontinuing minoxidil. I have no side effects from it. Hopefully i start to see some new regrowth soon.

jrobinson12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, has anyone brought this stuff through an airport? I am going to Europe in 2 weeks and want to bring it with me as ill be there for almost 3 weeks but am nervous about TSA.

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, has anyone brought this stuff through an airport? I am going to Europe in 2 weeks and want to bring it with me as ill be there for almost 3 weeks but am nervous about TSA.
Maybe bring the ingredients, and then mix some up when you get there?

jrobinson12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another q, does anyone have any experience with using Fluridil? Just found out about it and want to hear some stories if anyone has any to share. Seems very interesting as an adjunct treatment with zix.

dragonjj109

My Regimen
Reaction score
Technically, You don't since 1% Zinc Pyrithione alone has been proven to promote hair growth when used daily. I've also come across anecdotes of people reversing/stopping hair loss after after taking oral zinc, but I've also read many anecdotes of people shedding faster after taking zinc.
I stopped using zix because I got tired of the preparation process but I'll get back on now and combine with Zinc pyrithione shampoo usage for cumulative DHT effect, In my experience both zix and this shampoo have reduced inflammation.