Nano Shampoo (Where to order?)

CCS

Reaction score

CCS

Reaction score
I pre-washed my hair with baby shampoo today, and then used nizoral. I used a few drops and it went over my whole head. I really think 1/4 mL is plenty. Even at 1/2 mL, a 200mL bottle used EOD would last 800 days.

After that realization, I decided I'm going to buy some name brand NANO shampoo. I could hunt down all three active incredients and guess at the dose, but I think if it lasts a year or more for $40 then why not just buy it.

I still will hunt down the active ingredients, but only so I can put them in my minoxidil. Of course maybe if i douse my head with a 1-2% solution, that would negate the need for the shampoo. It still is cheap, though. And the nizoral is cheap too.

The main thing on my get list is those tricomin peptides, just in case they are absorbed differently than the other anti-oxidants I have.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
college,

I didn't click the link for the tinyurl, so sorry if i am repeating here.

Tricomin copper peptides are: alanine/histidine/lysine polypeptide copper.

I checked sigma-aldrich and you can get 100 grams of 99% nano there for 38.40 Cdn.

CCS

Reaction score
at 200mL that is 0.25%

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just got my Nano from Dr. Proctor. The ingredient used is 3-carboxylicacidpyridine N-Oxide. So I don't see any point in ordering from his website instead of Lef.org.

Does the Lef Nano contain arginine? The stuff I got does.