Natural Remedies?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bubka definitely gets a big :bravo: for his posts. I have come to the conclusion that not only are some people losing their hair in this forum but they are losing their marbles too....................................................................... :whistle:

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, if your going to use minoxidil it makes sense to spice it up with other goodies. Hairmuck is win win really when you consider the price and possible benefits. My topical bombing seems to be working well even at the one month mark with quite a few little hairs growing in. Shall see though, still far to early to draw any conclusions.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Natural remedy... maybe one of those giant palm tree leaves as a hat to cover the baldness.

timisthinning

Reaction score
Ha, this post took a funny turn. I just wanted some discussion on the hairloss research website and alternative treatments, and what I got was people at eachother's throats.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why did you stop using pr0cerin? The stuff works. It worked brilliant for me. I just stopped because finasteride is cheaper and also works.