Natural way to save hair!

bayerischer99

Reaction score
No.. I stopped masturbating when I became a Christian and fantasizing(mostly) and my shedding stopped.. not sure how fast or how long it took.. and I can't say that is THE DEFINITE factor that made shedding cease. But I can tell you that it did stop almost completely. I didn't grow anything back but it did stop. Food for thought.

Reaction score
Tantric Life said:
There is something to what he is saying, although avoiding sexual thoughts or a 'boner' is not the answer, it's about preserving your vital fluids, most of your testosterone is stored in your semen, when you frequently ejaculate you lose your testosterone, and your body is forced to leverage the little bit it has left.. creating DHT to do the job of normal Testosterone ..

Snippet from source

"HAIR LOSS, Testosterone, DHT, Tantra & Nettles

Scientifically we have discovered that male pattern baldness is caused by DHT – DHT stands for Di-Hydro-Testosterone –

Most of a Mans Testosterone is stored in his seminal fluid, his vital fluid – when you ejaculate; you’ve just LITERALLY given away almost all of your testosterone.

Now testosterone is used in almost every body function for a man – and when you’re low, your body still needs it! So what does it do? IT SPIKES IT WITH HYDROGEN! Yes that’s why its called “di-hydro-testosterone†because now the Testosterone molecule has 2 hydrogen atoms instead of one.

What this does is it gets a lot of extra mileage out of that tiny bit of testosterone you have left – its like converting coke into crack, you’re going to get a lot more crack after conversion – and a lot more crackheads!

Di-HYDRO-Testosterone is not gentle on the body, it is a lower quality testosterone that ends up taking over receptor sites where ... Rest of Article (http://www.naturalworldnews.com/?p=5)"

That's hilarious. You sound like the Sterling Hayden character (General Ripper) from the movie Dr. Strangelove. I hope this is sarcasm and not a serious post.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it's interesting how things don't change much in my 5+ years of viewing this board

these masturbation/sex-related posts always show up