Need your support, feeling shitty again...(contains whining)

IBM

Reaction score
Taug, you should start a project. You have a lot of money so you have all things to put your mind into work.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can't spend your entire life carrying on about your hair. You need to exercise and have a well balanced life. It's not all about hair. You can control the other aspects of your appearance, and women will notice a sharp physique more than your hairline.

zackmcqueen

Established Member
Reaction score
'You can control the other aspects of your appearance, and women will notice a sharp physique more than your hairline'

Agreed. chicks dig ripped guys. I know several girls who sleep with guys just for their bodies. I dont know any girls who sleep with guys just for their hair......

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I read some of the 'depressed' posts by some of the younger guys, and I say to myself, how are these guys going to deal with this stuff as they get older. I'm 39, and I've had some low points in my life, but I had to keep it all together... I don't live it home, I have bills etc.

I suggest doing some cardio, 30 minutes a day for 4 days a week. You need to ratchet up your hobbies. Free time = sitting around = thinking depressing thoughts.

Webster

Reaction score
I am a balding guy with body dysmorphic disorder, anxiety and seeing a therapist. I am also much improved of the past 5 years.

I would not be surprised if your therapist already suspects your hat is covering something you dislike. Therapists have seen it all and he is not in a position to judge you or laugh. They also know the main fears of men and women and looks are high on the list. By not being able to talk about it with your therapist makes the anxiety control over your life.

I almost fainted the first time I talked about sex with my therapist and she casually said "yeah, you aren't the only one". I was a little pissed that she didn't validate my fears. How dare you say I am normal! LOL My wish for you is to take that first step, like stepping off a cliff and having trust that someone is only a foot below to catch you but you cannot see him. Every anxiety after the first one is easier to conquer.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zackmcqueen said:
'You can control the other aspects of your appearance, and women will notice a sharp physique more than your hairline'

Agreed. chicks dig ripped guys. I know several girls who sleep with guys just for their bodies. I dont know any girls who sleep with guys just for their hair......

As with everything, different women have different tastes. I've had some chicks that liked that I'm muscular, and other chicks thought it was nasty.

G

I just spent another hour checking my hairline in the mirror and on dozens of pictures. This is driving me mad..... :hairy:

G

go out and meet a girl or something. i can't tell you how depressing it is for me, and i'm sure other people, to see all your threads in the impact section and how much whining you are doing. other people have it a lot worse man. also, your hair is the least of your problems. your self-confidence sucks and it will prevent you from ever getting into the pants of a woman unless you fix it.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
go out and meet a girl or something. i can't tell you how depressing it is for me, and i'm sure other people, to see all your threads in the impact section and how much whining you are doing. other people have it a lot worse man. also, your hair is the least of your problems. your self-confidence sucks and it will prevent you from ever getting into the pants of a woman unless you fix it.
it's not his fault its a diseas

G

roki said:
JayMan said:
it's not his fault its a diseas

whats a disease?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Body dysmorphic disorder.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
whats a disease?
his psychological problems his social anxiety he realy has it bad man
im sure ita hard to beat this sh*t and when hairloss coms in...,i can imagine
it sucks,much more then it sucks for you or me
take me for example i look allright overall but im 170 cm if i would go bald that would be a huge hit for my looks and my self esteem but it still wouldnt be anything near what taug is going through,its all about mental health and staibility...

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
cancer
kidney disease
cirrhosis of the liver
stroke
heart attack
aneurism
blood clot
deep vein thrombosis
meningitis

etc. etc.

i'm just a layman and i've rattled off just a very small list of ailments that can strike you down at any time

and of course the main one waiting for us all...

death

seems almost a relief doesn't it?

surely its all some kind of joke...you cannot be serious.

hairloss just one more thing to deal with.

goodnight all....please turn the lights out after us.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what's so bad about death?
you dont have to worry anymore at all
sounds cool to me

G

roki said:
sounds cool to me

Lol, that´s true. it is like an endless sleep. It is definetly better than thinking about hair 24/7.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
roki said:
sounds cool to me

Lol, that´s true. it is like an endless sleep. It is definetly better than thinking about hair 24/7.

You better not start worrying about people noticeing your hairloss at your own funeral!

Just jokeing :lol:

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you, not because of the hairloss but because of the way your dealing with it.

I thought I was bad but you are serverly over thinking everything.

I read your first post, which says you have a social phobia, your hair looks ok, just chop it down abit, Ive had to cut my hair shorter and keep it short now, the girl who Im seeing now likes it short and prefers it that way and she has commented on how confident I am(she knows that Im losing my hair-obviously, but hasnt really commented on it).

Do you see a shrink/counsellor?(Im not taking the piss I just think that I may recall one of your earlier posts)
Do you exercise?(this helps me the most)

I think I may have accepted baldness now, my hair is slightly worse that yours, my temples alot worse. But Ive just thought, oh its inevitable. Im 23 by the way and at no time did I think I would lose my hair this badly this early.

I hope your regimen works, but you do need to work on yourself, I know it sounds ridiculous, but you are the only one who can help yourself, if your hair wasnt the issue then something else would be.

Good luck

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
hey Taugenichts

i know thinning can be tough. i looked at your regime. didnt see much effective things besides finasteride wich is debateable.

try using head & shoulders, nizoral, nissim shampoo. especially nissim, you can get it from ebay. i also suggest procerin or saw palmetto atleast 1500mg

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheHairGrower said:
hey Taugenichts

i know thinning can be tough. i looked at your regime. didnt see much effective things besides finasteride wich is debateable.

try using head & shoulders, nizoral, nissim shampoo. especially nissim, you can get it from ebay. i also suggest ********* or saw palmetto atleast 1500mg

Well seen as finasteride is fda approved its not really debateable as such...

G

it is to a naturalist spammer like thehairgrower. remove that link from your post, thehairgrower, or i will tell the admin and get you banned. you have to PAY to advertise on here. not going to tell you again. it better be gone soon.