New 2 deoxy d ribose product for hair regrowth

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another thing that might help a teenage boy is daily vitamin B5 pills ("pantothetic acid"). Especially if he eats a crappy western diet that's low in green veggies.

Some people report that B5 supplements reduce oily skin & acne when taken in large regular doses. IMO that suggests it may do some good for hair. (Physically cleaning off oily skin doesn't do much to help us. But if the scalp skin is producing less oil, that's an indicator of less androgen activity.)

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I had a teenage son I would tell him to use Nizoral a lot. Do it religiously at least every other day. Get the stuff all lathered up & soaked in for several minutes before rinsing it out.

Ketoconazole has a mild anti-androgenic effect and there's no harm in it. Hair loss prevention at that age would probably give a disproportionate gain decades later.

In fact I think there is grounds to have a discussion about giving a teenage boy RU58841 if he has severe hair loss genes. It's 'experimental' but the lack of development was likely more of a profit issue than a safety concern.
You would be a very bad father. You need to help to your son to accept baldness, not to take plenty of dangerous meds.

Ketoconazol can kill you, but 2 reasons:
Ketoconazole, the active ingredient in Nizoral, not only can cause heart arrhythmias by prolonging the QT interval, but it also inhibits certain liver enzymes, particularly CYP3A4, which is crucial for the metabolism of many drugs.

QT Interval Prolongation and Arrhythmias
Ketoconazole can prolong the QT interval on an electrocardiogram (ECG), which disrupts the repolarization of the heart’s ventricles. This leads to an increased risk of developing arrhythmias such as:

1. Torsades de Pointes: A potentially life-threatening ventricular arrhythmia that occurs when the QT interval is prolonged. It is characterized by chaotic electrical activity in the ventricles, which can lead to cardiac arrest if not treated quickly.

2. Ventricular Tachycardia: An abnormally fast heart rate originating from the ventricles, which can escalate into ventricular fibrillation, a medical emergency.

Drug Interactions
Ketoconazole inhibits the CYP3A4 enzyme, which is involved in the metabolism and breakdown of a wide range of medications. This can lead to elevated levels of certain drugs in the body, increasing the risk of serious side effects, including arrhythmias. Some drugs that interact this way include:

Interaction Mechanism
The CYP3A4 enzyme is responsible for metabolizing and breaking down many drugs. When ketoconazole inhibits this enzyme, the metabolism of other drugs slows down, causing them to accumulate in the body. This can increase their toxicity and amplify side effects like QT prolongation, which heightens the risk of arrhythmias.

Ketoconazol you need to use 1 per week for a short period of time.

I was using ketozonazol every 2 days during years and I develop a heart desease. I went to the cardiologist, I stop using Ketoconazol, and my heart become normal again.

See attached the Cardiologist Report with the "Torsades de Pointes" I was suffering because of Ketoconazol.

Attachments

• Cardiologist report with Ketoconazol.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations, you are an outlier.

Keto shampoo has been on the market for decades. It's avaliable OTC with no script. If you start claiming it's more dangerous than Finasteride or Minoxidil then I'm just going to laugh.

The mainstream take is that topical antifungals like Keto don't even enter the bloodstream.
I agree that anything that is topically absorbed will go systemic to some minor extent. But I'm making a point. The medical establishment is ready to put boys on Finasteride & Minoxidil on their 18th birthday, and IMO there is no comparison between that and Keto shampoo. There just isn't. I'm not going to claim your experience with Keto didn't happen but I will say it's rare.

As for RU, I agree it's more of a risk. But I'm just suggesting a discussion in the new research section of the forum. RU has been around a long time and thousands of men have used it. Even in the form of bootleg imported impure batches, it's not racking up bodies. Show me a list of guys saying it fucked them up, and I'll show you a much longer list of guys saying they got fucked up by the legit hair meds.

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congratulations, you are an outlier.

Keto shampoo has been on the market for decades. It's avaliable OTC with no script. If you start claiming it's more dangerous than Finasteride or Minoxidil then I'm just going to laugh.

The mainstream take is that topical antifungals like Keto don't even enter the bloodstream.
I agree that anything that is topically absorbed will go systemic to some minor extent. But I'm making a point. The medical establishment is ready to put boys on Finasteride & Minoxidil on their 18th birthday, and IMO there is no comparison between that and Keto shampoo. There just isn't. I'm not going to claim your experience with Keto didn't happen but I will say it's rare.

As for RU, I agree it's more of a risk. But I'm just suggesting a discussion in the new research section of the forum. RU has been around a long time and thousands of men have used it. Even in the form of bootleg imported impure batches, it's not racking up bodies. Show me a list of guys saying it fucked them up, and I'll show you a much longer list of guys saying they got fucked up by the legit hair meds.
Use it everyday during 15 years and then tell me.
Men, I have attached a cardiologist report. I am attaching a new one that I made last month when I stopped the shampoo, and my heart was ok.
If you don’t want to see the evidence, is ok.
My cardiologist told me that I was totally crazy to use Ketoconazol shampoo every 2 days because he told me that this med interacts with other meds and avoid the degradation of other meds.

Attachments

• Cardiologist report without Ketoconazol.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 13

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men, I have attached a cardiologist report. I am attaching a new one that I made last month when I stopped the shampoo, and my heart was ok.
My cardiologist told me that I was totally crazy to use Ketoconazol shampoo every 2 days because he told me that this med interacts with other meds and avoid the degradation of other meds.

I have used 1% Keto shampoo several times a week for over 15 years.

I'm fine. So are most users. You're an outlier.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not in English.