New combo prescrip. minoxidil/dutasteride/Flut product arriving soon

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is anyone using this stuff yet? I am on Xandrox 15% and looking to switch over to this here.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Anyone tried this yet? It's so damn expensive. I doubt my parents would be able to pay for it.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I don't think anyone has dared to try it yet. If they sold it in the chemist's shop, I would already be using it, because paying extra to the customs is too much for my hair.

Geox

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
if propecia has been working for you, why would you want to stop?
Maybe he want to stop it.

I am very excited with this product.
I am waiting to try it (if they send to Greece).

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
Amarant, it's crazy to avoid finasteride because of side effects and then be willing to uncritically put all sorts of strong drugs on your scalp. Dutasteride and flutamide are both stronger drugs than finasteride, and they can still get into your system even if you don't put it into your mouth. For instance if you look at this thread

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44393&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

you will see several people got side effects after using a hair loss topical treatment with flutamide. And some of those guys had been on finasteride for a long time with no side effects.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I just read it's snake oil. But putting dutasteride on my scalp won't surely give me as bad side effects as taking it orally?

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, it won't give you worse side effects than taking it orally. You can't know for sure whether you will get the same side effects, less side effects or no side effects by just rubbing it on the scalp. But you shouldn't try dutasteride in any form before you have tried finasteride, which is considered safer than dutasteride.

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
hmmmm. I'm seriously considering giving this a shot.

I'm on minoxidil foam and finasteride, and holding steady, but still not where i want to be, I appear to have gotten as far as I'm gonna get.

I'm interested in using minoxidil foam in the morning, and finasteride, and then using this at night.

I keep my head shaved down to 2mm. My main concerns will be : is this a return to the goopy old stuff, like using liquid minoxidil? That stuff was horrible, waiting for it to dry and all that, could take hours.

I mean, if my hair explodes into the full, complete coverage I'm looking for, then it will be worth it, I guess, I can make it work, but I'm hoping for some quick drying and not much greasiness.

And sides, I could live without those.

Otherwise, I'm considering adding this and one of those needler rolls in the next few weeks to take my regimen over the top until the cure gets here.

I just want my gorgous hair back! Holding steady at a thinnish NW2 with an "eh ok" crown that looks good shaved.

This new product looks like some kind of shock and awe device. And it's only $80 a month if you buy the three month bottle you knuckleheads. Learn to read.

Finish line

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm almost ready to click on their link and schedule an appointment with a doctor to get a script for this stuff. Good website.

Once that happens, I'm a buyer. This could take me completely over the top as far as where I need to be. I just pray it isn't all nasty and greasy. finasteride and minoxidil foam have brought me pretty far, good enough, but not where I want to be.

Odds are it's gonna work though :shock: